New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 92nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. yahoo mail is just increasing the BAD experience

Every few days I see a new problem with my Yahoo mail, Searching my mail box has become awefull now.. I can't see more than 10 mails and the bottom section of the mail is completely empty.. Half of the Inbox screen, Yahoo mail I have been using you since almost two decades now, dont give me a reason to switch to any other service as the MAIL is the only good thing left with yahoo now....

341st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Firefox Missing Email Problem

I'm paying for this! Why can't you get it to work properly with Firefox. The first email often shows up blank.FIX IT!

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Impossible to download attached piece to email.

Impossible to download attached piece to email.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No se pueden ver los documentos. Quiero cambiar al antiguo email

No se pueden ver los documentos. Quiero cambiar al antiguo email

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I am unable to open mails from yesterday or older in the webmail browser (newest version). Some of these mails contain flight tkt info!

I am unable to open mails from yesterday or older in the webmail browser (newest version). Message: 'we couldn't load this message"I am also unable to forward the mails to another mailbox (so I can open them there). Some of these mails contain flight confirmation info, boarding cards etc. Please help.

682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Emails are not deleting first time, having to delete again is tedious. Lots of emails are not loading, or taking far too long to load.

Emails delete the first time and remain in trash folder for a day. Emails open and load quickly.

682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. he borrado mis mensajes de la bandeja de entrada por error, qué puedo hacer?

He borrado mis mensajes de la bandeja de entrada por error, ¿qué puedo hacer para recuperarlos?

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mettre le forum en francais et AUCUNE SECURITE DES MAILS SUR CHROME ATTENTION

on va oublier yahoo si yahoo ne fait pas d effort en francais.. votre nouveau et imposé yahoo n 'est plus sécurisé ni sur chome , pire EDGE et mozilla firefox c'est passoire.. je comprend l aisance des vols de données: maintenant c'est sécurisé réellement ou je quitte yahoo comme beaucoup en France

282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1699th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Episode mislabeled

Hi folks! While I enjoyed the conversation about Charismatic Reformed theology, I wanted to hear your discussion about deacons. Can't find it anywhere.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Putting emails in spam??????

Same email writers are going into spam and email account. Just depends on the day of the week I guess???

682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The new Yahoo email has more spam mail going to my inbox AND more good email going to spam.

The new Yahoo email has more spam mail going to my inbox AND more good email going to spam.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop asking me if I want to get rid of certain e-mails I delete.

Stop asking me if I want to delete the senders of e-mails I delete. Just because I delete an e-mail doesn't mean I want to delete the sender.
    Stop trying to "help" me and just let me handle my own e-mails.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ads and Errors and Spam

Now getting errors when trying to go to email that engineers are supposed to be working on , but still getting error message. Ads now halfway down in inbox in an effort to make me pay for ad free email account. Get more spam in inbox than I used to and can't tell that I have spam, because no indication of how much in spam email like before. New is not always better, particularly in this case,

682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't delete just one email from a conversation--the whole conversation gets deleted

It's not possible to delete just one email from a conversation: every time I try to do that, the entire conversation is deleted. Fix it please.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. EMAIL ADDRESSES DISAPPEAR FROM GROUP LIST

For the second time part of email addresses has disappeared from a group list, which is infuriating. Why is that?

1699th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base