New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can not download attachments :--(

I can not download attchments. In old version was not problem.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  200 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Preview of Attachments

Why do you keep messing with Yahoo mail. You NEVER 'fix' anything. You just ***** things up. The latest is that I cannot preview an attachment in my email. I hit Preview and the first page comes up for about ONE SECOND and then disappears and cannot be read. The second page and on CAN be read. What a joke! Where do you get these incompetent programmers?!

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deleting more than 50 emails is a nightmare!

Deleting more than 50 emails is a nightmare! It will not load more than 50 at a time. It just keeps spinning and spinning.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why can't I insert photos from other emails like I used to? Terrible 'upgrade'

Why can't I insert photos from other emails like I used to??

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cursor goes back to start when typing

when typing a new email or replying to a existing one the cursor resets to the start point at random intervals

this is extremely annoying and a sign of software that has not been tested properly

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. show the reply icon next to the email I just replied to

Must show the reply icon next to the email I just replied to - why is it showing only for some emails I replied to and not for all?

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stop giving me ads in foreign languages

The ads on the right side of the mail screen often come up in Spanish. I'm not in Latin America or in Spain. This is offensive.

682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP changing things!!!! The black background is HORRIBLE almost as bad as the pasty white u had a month ago. Also, running up the # of emai

STOP changing things!!!! The black background is HORRIBLE almost as bad as the pasty white u had a month ago. Also, running up the # of emai

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Inutile

Pour commencer, j'aimerais que vous vous exprimiez en FRANÇAIS qui est ma langue maternelle. Ensuite, je n'apprécie pas du tout que l'on me force, par un moyen détourné en plus, à adopter une version qui comporte de prétendues nouveautés dont je n'ai que foutre.
    Si rétrécir mon écran est une innovation, vous devriez changer de métier et retourner à l'école pour perfectionner la compréhension de votre langue maternelle.
    Bien entendu, je ne vous salue pas.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop trying to force users to try the "new" Yahoo!

Stop trying to force users to try the "new" Yahoo! Speaking as one who has tried it only to go back to using the classic style, I think it is wrong to continually try to enforce change where change is not wanted or welcome.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give me my old yahoo email back. I HATE this new stuff

Give me my old yahoo email back. I HATE this new stuff

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Go back to old one or give folks a choice new format sucks big time!

I think when you offer up these little 'horrors' you call innovations you should give folks the option of sticking with the old. This new format is as bad as lack of imagination can get. You have gotten it to the point where it is so sterile and awkward to maneuver I am seriously thinking of moving to g mail and I could never stand it!

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quit inserting ads in my inbox that I cannot delete!

Get rid of posting ads in my inbox! STOP IT!
    What is up with an ad you post in my inbox that I cannot delete? Pop up ads are bad enough. Junk mail worse;these ads the epitome of bad.

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GO BACK TO THE OLD!

GO BACK TO THE OLD! THE NEW MAIL SUCKS! You cant see how many things are in spam, its slow to send and get mail.

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. This new email sucks!

Bring the old mail format back. There was nothing wrong with it and your new format totally SUCKS!

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop asking me if I want to unsubscribe from messages.

If I wanted to unsubscribe or block these addresses, I would have done so already. It is incredibly annoying that you ask me this every day. Please desist immediately.

213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. time zone

I do not like to be reminded of the necessity to update time zone and do not want to see this notification in the menu. Frankly, I can decide for myself what time zone to keep. Your notification invades my privacy. I do not feel well knowing that someone is tracking my physical location without my permission. Please, do not do it.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Folders - organizing - moving them

What happened, i used to be able to organize my folders, move them in the right location,etc. Now that options is gone!.Not impressed at all!

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop asking me for feedback, stop putting ads in my email...stop asking me to unsubscribe from email senders because it doesn't work!

Stop asking me for feedback, stop putting ads in my email...stop asking me to unsubscribe from email senders because it doesn't work!

254th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?