New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why I have to live with this stupid Give feedback banner in my yahoo email it is annoying.

How do I remove the "Give Feedback" banner from my yahoo mail?

82nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I do not like advertisement pop up / bar to the right side of my screen timely popping up even after me closing it several times.

I do not like advertisement pop up / bar to the right side of my screen timely popping up even after me closing it several times. Its Irritating. Need this to be stopped at the earliest. I hope yahoo does not like to force its users to shift to another browser which provides us the same emailing services.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. bring back to what it was a couple of months ago? tired of this slowpoke pile of ****.

i want the old skin/theme it was working way faster, way more responsive (and i'm using it on the good gaming rig, so defo not a hardware issue)

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 499th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. no thaks

have had enough of adverts

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Themes and Backgrounds

I just wanted to say that the choice of backgrounds was just right. For me. Ok. Later dude.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo banner

I want to eliminate the banner the top of the Mail page which says Yahoo in large letters since it takes up too much space. I can't find how to do it.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's all too much one color.

Feedback - It's all too much one color.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. too many **** adds!!

stop with ALL the ADDS

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. create a tool from which custom color could be chosen as theme color

simply everyone has a different taste for color ..... create a simple tool which contain wide range of colors(instead of those 5 or 6) .... and let people would choose from it. or, let wallpapers to be put in the background.

499th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Background too bright

Don not like the new yahoo mail at all, want to go back to the old layout but what I really dislike is the bright white background, really ******* the eyes. My brightness is turned down so low when I use yahoo mail everything else is too dark. Please stop messing, I am seriously considering using another email for many things.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. background and theme

absolutely this upgrade is awesome.....I am also a fan of yahoo.com also...

342nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. white text on a dark background

White text on a dark background is well known for being difficult to read, but this is what you choose? lighter backgrounds with dark text should be an option, but I can't find it

342nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reduce Blue Header

Is there a way to reduce the size of the top blue (2-tone) header? It takes up way too much screen in order to view the actual emails. The search feature, user settings and "Home" button could all be reduced in size...

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. About Themes

The new themes are few, sucks, and lacks of taste. You should have kept the old ones that we could choose from as we like. Plus add a wide range of colors that one can choose as we desire.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. themes

Theme colors are so dark that when you try to move an email to a folder you can just barely see the highlight of the folder that you are trying to find. Lighten the theme/background colors and darken the highlighter indicator!! This update on the mail system is horrible. There are so many dislikes that it would take forever to list them all. I can't think of anything that I do like about it.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We need more themes, please

Colors are good. Pictures are better.
    Just a thought. No pressure.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base