New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bring back to what it was a couple of months ago? tired of this slowpoke pile of ****.

i want the old skin/theme it was working way faster, way more responsive (and i'm using it on the good gaming rig, so defo not a hardware issue)

403rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 499th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. .

Get rid of dark box/video box behind messages. I want the theme to show through

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 282nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Horrable

horrible settings, too dark. Keep old versions of yahoo mail. Use the kiss method, keep it simple stupid.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. THE NEW YAHOO MAIL CREATED PICS ATTACHMENT PROBLEMS

The new yahoo mail format has the following problems:
    1. when i re forward email with pics, i cannot remove some of the pics to re forward to some one. previous yahoo mail classic has the x button to remove some or all the pics.
    2. when i attach a pic to the email, i cannot attach it directly like yahoo mail classic. When i dragged the pic to the mail , i hav to select 'attach' after the pic appear inside the mail togther with the email text. However, after i selected 'attach', the pic that tranfered to attachment…

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hi yahoo mail. you recently changed my yahoo mail classic to the new one. The new one have multiple problems as per 4 attached print screens

hi yahoo mail. you recently changed my yahoo mail classic to the new one. The new one have multiple problems as per 4 attached print screens. Many folders loaded half only.
    Furthermore, when i re forward my previous email, the previous email did not shevious ow the prpersons you have cc to, it only shows you wrote the previous email.
    Pls email me at spin801@yahoo.com. Please help.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no thaks

have had enough of adverts

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. About Themes

The new themes are few, sucks, and lacks of taste. You should have kept the old ones that we could choose from as we like. Plus add a wide range of colors that one can choose as we desire.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo banner

I want to eliminate the banner the top of the Mail page which says Yahoo in large letters since it takes up too much space. I can't find how to do it.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. create a tool from which custom color could be chosen as theme color

simply everyone has a different taste for color ..... create a simple tool which contain wide range of colors(instead of those 5 or 6) .... and let people would choose from it. or, let wallpapers to be put in the background.

499th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. large blank space on left

there is an unneeded large blank space to the left of the folders

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Background too bright

Don not like the new yahoo mail at all, want to go back to the old layout but what I really dislike is the bright white background, really ******* the eyes. My brightness is turned down so low when I use yahoo mail everything else is too dark. Please stop messing, I am seriously considering using another email for many things.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow People to choose their own theme.

Allow people to load up their own images from their photos, if they don't like what's on offer. The seasons themes aren't very inspiring, people might have something better; so let them do it.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base