New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't delete emails by just the checkbox & why is my name to my previous married name as I'm now divorced/legally back to maiden name...??

Make it so I can delete emails and I have no idea where you got my ex-name from.....it is NOT MARSHIK.

1010th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Non functional with my browser. Probably clashing with Anti Virus. Just keeps flashing and reloading.

The new Yahoo mail is actively clashing with my Anti Virus program. It is flashing and reloading on a constant basis and is nonfunctional. I am using a corporate version of McAfee.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why so much more spam?

My spam has increased about 4 times what it was. Why? I won't put up with this much longer. Will go to private.

300th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New Mail doesn't show my most recent sent message. Yahoo should concentrate on getting it right, not on switching people without asking.

New Mail doesn't show my most recent sent message. Yahoo should concentrate on getting it right, not on switching people without asking.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Mail doesn't show my most recent sent message. Yahoo should concentrate on getting it right, not on switching people without asking.

New Mail doesn't show my most recent sent message. Yahoo should concentrate on getting it right, not on switching people without asking.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. can I at least have my old moving more life like emojes back.....Please ? why dont u give us a choice????

Why dont you give us a choice of this new format?? Can I at least have my original emojis back....Please?

222nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Too much room for the Yahoo header--want to see a longer list of emails!!

Too much room for the Yahoo header--want to see a longer list of emails!!

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 300th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Text and Spacing

Text not as sharp as old version and emails spaced out. extra features like photos folder of no interest to me.

213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. total number next to top level Folder

Just put back the number next to the top level of "Folders" , i have dozens and if i dont see a number i usually dont look.

213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. You have changed the appearance of my mail inbox and I don't like it. Where is the smart views? I always used the 'People' in Smart Views

You have changed the appearance of my mail inbox and I don't like it. Where is the smart views? I always used the 'People' in Smart Views and it is no longer there!!!

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 682nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. reduce height of search bar

The search bar is too dominant. Height of the should be reduced so that it is the same height as the 'compose' button.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base