New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to revert back to classic e-mail

How to switch back to classic e-mail: Go to the gear in the upper right hand corner. That's for the e-mail settings. Click on it. Scroll to the very bottom and you'll barely see the "switch to classic e-mail" at the bottom left. Click on it. You'll be asked to send in why you're reverting. Let Yahoo have it about how poor this interface is. Then, click on the appropriate button - not cancel. Sorry, I can't remember what the right button said. That'll put you back to the classic e-mail interface.

1010th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You ask, "How can we improve New Mail?", simple. Throw it into the trash where it belongs.

You ask, "How can we improve New Mail?", simple. Throw it into the trash where it belongs.

1700th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Piece of ****

What a piece of ****, and garbage programming! Spam shows no e-mails when viewed from inbox, yet when you go into the SPAM folder, there were for me over 90 messages! Interface is slow, if I view a message in SPAM and then close it, the interface takes me back to the inbox. As usual, whoever programmed this thing did not test it. I'm forced to continue using this ****? Listen up Yahoo, either get your ducks in a row, or I'll switch over to Gmail. This is ridiculous and shows a lack of concern on yahoo's part.

1700th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Al cambio de formato de correo. NO. Ess difícil adaptarses a los cambios; además me gustaba más el anterior formato

NO al nuevo formato de correo; por confuso y carente de instrucciones inmediatas del anterior.
    "Virgencita... que me dejen como estoy

1700th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1700th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo is very slow!!!!

Yahoo is very slow!!!

1700th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. stop with the glitching and reloading

stop with the glitching and reloading

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. email myself apparently doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about you let people email them self's important documents!!!!!!

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. there is someone elses picture on my email. It is correct on my yahoo account not my email though how do I fix that

How can I change my picture on my email? It is correct on my account but my email has my ex son in laws picture

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I don't like the way my page manages the way it is now. Doesn't work for me.. please turn it back the way it was..

I don't like the way my page manages the way it is now. Doesn't work for me.. please turn it back the way it was..

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I dont think we need any changes!

i dont think we need any more i love the new way the yahoo is set up and how orangized in so many catorgies that i can easialy click and find it so i think yahoo IS THE BEST get it but there are some cons to it

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Not receiving any emails or not at a reasonable amouth of time.

Important emails are not being received. I may have to ditch Yahoo Mail for important business communications.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Go back to the old interface. Impossible to move files, create new folders,

Slow, can't make folders easily, hard to move files, generally sucks

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mail interface bounces a lot and links inserted by paste, go at the top and not within text body

Stop it from being so 'jumpy' and make pasted links land within the body where they are inserted.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I do not like the fancy initials that appear next to the address. I get confused by the fading message content that shows in the list.

I do not like the fancy initials that appear next to the address. I also get confused by the fading message content that shows in the list.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I have pictures in the photo folder that I want to delete. There is no option to delete.

I have pictures in the photo folder that I want to delete. There is no option to delete. I need a delete button.

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Terrible, just terrible.

It completely fails to sort spam from my regular mail, there are awful scrolling ads, the log in system is horrid. Why have a password when you're going to force me to type in a code from my phone just to check my email on my computer?! Not only are there ads abound, but every important setting is hidden in a myriad of pointless folders and systems. The only reason I haven't ditched the service is because I've had this email for nearly 15 years now. The spam filter is actual garbage and for some reason moving spam to the…

1010th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base