New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Too slow, Too many unimprovements have been made.

The whole platform is very slow, maybe because of the pop up ads that are always in the side bar. Stop trying to update and make every little change, why not make an easy to use, SIMPLE, BASIC, and fast service. Every time it is updated, it seems more user unfriendly. You wouldn't have to run as many ads if you were not paying a programming team to keep making yahoo worse and worse.
    SIMPLIFY and stop changing things. Think CRAIGSLIST....

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  435 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "CANT LOAD THE MESSAGE... UNACCEPTABLE! I can't even read my mail

"CANT LOAD THE MESSAGE... UNACCEPTABLE! I can't even read my mail

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  231 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can not download attachments :--(

I can not download attchments. In old version was not problem.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  200 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cant open emails - moving to files takes FOREVER - its nightmare and i had refused the new email each time i was asked

Please speed up opening emails, filing emails, deleting emails
    This new system is awful, time consuming and frustrating
    I want to have the numbers of emails : Inbox, Unread, Trash, Spam.
    I want to go back to the old system ASAP

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mail will not load

mail will not load.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  54 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. number next to spam

The numbers that used to tell us how many messages were in Spam and Trash, no longer appear. Bring them back. Better yet, keep the old version of yahoo mail. The new one is tedious and unfriendly.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  44 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Blocking Spam

I do NOT like the (forced) new method of blocking spam email addresses by going through Settings, etc! Too time consuming!! PLEASE go back to the easy 'right click' method that was available in the old classic Yahoo email !!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  44 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. add a button/link to add a contact from a received email

Give us back the option to create a new contact when viewing an email in our inbox.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Preview of Attachments

Why do you keep messing with Yahoo mail. You NEVER 'fix' anything. You just ***** things up. The latest is that I cannot preview an attachment in my email. I hit Preview and the first page comes up for about ONE SECOND and then disappears and cannot be read. The second page and on CAN be read. What a joke! Where do you get these incompetent programmers?!

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  31 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. You seriously need an undo button!!!

I wrote a rather lengthy email only to accidentally hit some key, don't even know which & "poof" all was gone! Everything! Although I had very much wanted to send that email, it just didn't seem worth the time or effort to think what I had written & then rewrite it. So, I just didn't.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Deleting more than 50 emails is a nightmare!

Deleting more than 50 emails is a nightmare! It will not load more than 50 at a time. It just keeps spinning and spinning.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1/3 of the screen is blank dead space!

Naturally I used two ad-blockers. And that leaves the right 1/3 of the screen completely blank, BUT I have to pay you $4 to be able to push that area aside!?!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New yahoo settings are very poor.

New yahoo settings are very poor. Extremely unimportant limited options for users, disable conversations missing, that "me" is more than irritating.Big dissapointment. Why?

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. show the sent mail arrow.. I do not have time to look in sent mail to make sure email was responded to

use the small check next to the email that a response was sent to.. It flashes just for a second when a response is sent. Then vanishes....

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. What the heck with the drafts? I can't tell if a draft sent and there are multiple drafts and I didn't save them as drafts. This is annoying

I send an email and it says it's a draft? Then there's 12 drafts and I can't tell if it sent or not and there's no way to SEND A DRAFT and I need to send this cockadoodie email! Come on! This is CRAZY.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Attachment won't download. This is horrible. Bring back original mail. I can't switch back.

Attachment won't download. This is horrible. Bring back the old Yahoo Mail.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 157 158
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base