New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1701st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The blue line that shows when you reloads your inbox is barely noticeable

That indicator that the page is loading is barely noticeable. It should be more clear when the page is loading, otherwise the user might think the page is unresponsive.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. resend

I don't find the possibility to RESEND a mail in case of need

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UI

Your user interface is unstable.

Please revert back to the prior version.

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. how about taking a page ay google mail and how it is far better than your in that when you check off an item or several items and mistakenly

take a look at how much better gmail is than yours. When you check off several items and mistakenly miss the box or click on another email it doesn't remove the checked off emails like your's. It is frustrating as to go and check off the same again. Gmail is so much more effecient than yours . SMARTEN UP YOU BOZO'S AND SEE HOW INEFFECIENT YOU EMAIL SERVICE IS

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. my account is hiding emails i erased everything and it still says i have 198 unread emails can you please look into that for me thank you ro

i cleared all my emails but my account still says i have 198 unread emails i don't know if they are hiding them from me or if this is some error can you please check into that for me
    thank you
    roger wilson

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Don't like the new look at all. Too harsh on the eyes, to bright. I prefer more muted colours. Earth-tones would be nice, or subtle greys

How about backgrounds in muted tones, like Earth-tones, chocolate, pastels etc. The harsh colours are too distracting and intimidating. Thanks.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Printing email

The font is super small when printed. Why?

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. the backgrounds not all just colours

I don't mind the colours but sometimes pictures can be better also a larger range in the colours would be good

148th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. new email count

New look (again) and same problem (again). Just like last time when a "new look" was needed for some unknown reason, the new email count fails. When I have a filter active that send incoming mails into another folder than the inbox, these emails are shown in the new email count of the folder, but NOT for the account. So while I think there is nothing new by looking at the account at the top, there in fact may be new ones somewhere in a folder. As with the last time, this is totally annoying.... AGAIN! Indeed, if it ain't…

151st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. mettre le carre d'envoie sur le haut de la page que ce soit sur ordinateur ou pc

mettre de bouton d'envoie sur application et ordinateur en haut de la page c'est horrible d'aller chercher le bas a chaque mail c'est une perte de temps inutile

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo doesn't care its users!!

Slowest! Don't like Yahoo anymore!

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Too much white space!!!! Don't like. Went back once, can't find how to go back now. Not worth @#$%^

Too much white space!!!! Don't like. Went back once, can't find how to go back now. Not worth @#$%^

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. idk

i dont even know

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. contacts

Your new mail is terrible and I am paying more money for the better mail that has two many bugs. Yahoo increased the cost from $20 to $35 for worse service. I am going to look else ware for a better email solution. Also yahoo you have not addressed the "contacts" issue that people are complaining about. Very frustrated not finding contacts on new mail. Unacceptable to hit the right icon to go back to old mail. Should be one continuous package without work a rounds. I just knew once I hit the new mail button I would be frustrated…

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base