New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I SEE NO VALUE IN THE SO CALLED IMPROVEMENTS FOR ME

My folders from old AOL account are posted but none with the contents of same made while on old Yahoo can be accessed. Just great! I need those contents! Is the problem New yahoo(not liking it for many reasons) or Mozilla? I see no positive features for me.

1701st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. trop lent

Revenir à l'ancienne version et virer vos développeurs. C'est insupportable les lettres mettent je sais pas combien de temps avant d'apparaître, quand on clique sur les onglets de gauche la page met des plombes avant de s'afficher. Heureusement que j'ai un bloqueur de pubs l'autre fois il en a détecté 145 sur ma boîte mail!!!! Inadmissible!!!!

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. contact

1. I don't see (after yesterday "UPDATE") under the mouse a tip list of contacts!

2. You have to show for any feedback the date of creation!

3. before the installation of your new update SHOW what you updated in new release

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dreadful changes

In spite of numerous complaints and refusal to take the new format it is now foisted on me - it is so dreadful that I am now switching my default email address away from Yahoo.

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop asking for feedback ---it's ******* annoying!!!!!!! as per response to my last feedback =BS! there is no go back to old as you instruct

Stop asking for feedback ---it's ******* annoying!!!!!!! as per response to my last feedback =BS! there is no go back to old as you instructed.

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. filtering spam

I have been shifted to "New Mail" - bi=ut I did NOT press the buton to agree to this change. The "filter mail like this" option has been removed from the SPAM folder - why ? Also I am still getting SPAm from addresses that i have previously blocked. It is obvious that the filter is not working - and I also note that e-mails with similar comments posted previously have been reeviewed - and all are then marked as "inappropriate" - I can`t see how the failure of Yahoo to deal with SPAM and provide a user-usabke filter is…

1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. filtering spam

I have been shifted to "New Mail" - bi=ut I did NOT press the buton to agree to this change. The "filter mail like this" option has been removed from the SPAM folder - why ? Also I am still getting SPAm from addresses that i have previously blocked. It is obvious that the filter is not working - and I also note that e-mails with similar comments posted previously have been reeviewed - and all are then marked as "inappropriate" - I can`t see how the failure of Yahoo to deal with SPAM and provide a user-usabke filter is…

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The pop up offering to 'unsubscribe' to various email's does not work. So stop showing it every time I enter email. I

the 'unsubscribe' email pop-up tool is in-effective. I'm used it to un-subscribe to numerous daily email services - and I still get the emails. So now I've wasted twice as much time and the YAHOO pop up tool continues to show up with the same services that' I've previously tried to cancel.

Thanks for nothing Yahoo, except wasting more of my time.

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1701st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. most of the spam and unwanted mail make way in the inbox unlike gmail so using my yahoo with gmail for spam seperation

most of the spam and unwanted mail make way in the inbox unlike gmail so using my yahoo with gmail for spam seperation
    and it lags too

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Give me back my former platform. I've now lost my new mail -- unacceptable!!

Category: ALL. Give me back my old platform!!! I've now lost my current email and don't know how I will continue to earn a living and communicate with my family. WOW!!

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Go back to the old - this keeps freezing

If you don't go back to the old format I'll be changing my default browser

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. WTF******WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO??????

GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS & TWEAK A COUPLE OF THINGS LIKE TRYING TO DELETE SEVERAL EMAILS AT A TIME & THEN LEAVE IT ALONE.

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I totally agree. Please Change back so that we can use our own organizaton of file views w/o yours taking over the screen - "I hate that you

I hate that you can't permanently hide "views". I don't need any of that **, & it bumps my personal folders that I DO use out of sight. I agree w/this concern!

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. this is horrible. i have only been using it one day and it is almost un workable. i cannot view the "send" button on google chrome.

this is horrible. I have only been using it a few hours and keep finding more problems. I cannot see the "send" button on google chrome. I need to go to internet explorer to send but that is so much slower to do everything else I have been going back and forth. it is not even possible to type in addresses, etc as the letters disappear. unbelievable. I really liked the old yahoo, if this is not resolved soon I will be changing all my email to the other accounts I have but in the past did not prefer. please…

3099th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base