New Mail*

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the New Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change! If you agree with an idea that is posted, please vote on that idea vs re-posting the same idea.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo New Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 12/24/17 Again can not search my emails for previous mailed received

12/24/17 Again I can not search my emails for previous emails received. FIX THE PROBLEM VERIZON ALREADY... priveyy@yahoo.com Thank you kindly... Every day occurrence....

3102nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Messenger Facility

It's very easy to use and be feel happy...Messenger only contains yahoo contacts only that feature should be modified plz...

3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Forward" keeps info from previous e-mail, but why "Reply" does not ?

When I reply to an e-mail I like to see the info from this e-mail remaining in the history :
    - Sender's e-mail
    - Persons in cc's e-mails
    - Date and time
    - Subject

This works when I do a "Foward" (but then I need to copy paste e-mail adresses again one by one)

This does not work when I do a "reply" or "reply all". Instead, there is only one line with only the name (but not even the adress) of the sender (nothing left from subjet, time, cc, e-mail adresses). this is so crapy...

Why is that ??

3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It sure would be nice if you stopped hiding the scrollbar on Mac laptops. I literally cannot get to my folders below the fold right now

And I have to carefully up/down on the messages and grab the scrollbar right then to use it to get anywhere quick in my inbox. Someday I'll be free of your horrendous endless scroll and no scrollbar. Please for once, consider your users. I'd say mobile's better but there's no select for all 10 messages or sort, so you've managed to make both mobile and desktop nearly unusable.

1702nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Incredibly Slow. Can't even SEND a COMPOSED EMAIL like before. Lots COMET.YAHOO Thinking again about switching to GMAIL. That would mean

Idiot COMMENT interface! It didn't say, "enter title here". Incredibly Slow. Can't even SEND a COMPOSED EMAIL like before. LOTS of Comet.Yahoo. com Thinking again about Switching to GMAIL. Also, I am a Leading Member on Several Yahoo Groups, and may switch ALL of them to Google Groups as well. Let me know if you are able to reduce the NUMBER of ADS. GMAIL doesn't have anything near the number on Yahoo. ALSO, I would switch from Using Yahoo Finance to Google Finance, and OTHER YAHOO functions, as well.

3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WORKS GREAT! don't change a winning team

WORKS GREAT! don't change a winning team

3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change your email format to 50 or 100 per page

Your new email format cannot make it. I have a couple of old emails that I like to delete. I like to see email in 50 or 100 per page. Then i can choose which one i need to delete. The present format is too time consuming and slow in reaction. The server cannot download everything in one shot...

3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. need to make

Need to make folders in new one show at the top how many messages are waiting in the folder list. Old classic shows that. Why doen't the new one.

3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. muito bom

otimo

3102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →