Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contact list

I hate the new contact list and please make it so we can delete any and all of our contacts. There are some that I can not delete and why did you put a list of contacts of people or business contacts that I never wanted to see again and can not delete since the gray tab won't turn gray so I can't delete them. Stupid contact list idea yahoo.com.

75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inbox

Additional feature in inboxes that automatically stores notifications and sorts like that of facebook, etc. For mass deletion and not filling up inboxes.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put it back how it was

Put it back how it was, the new format is awful!

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bottom menu

The menu at the bottom covers my ability to unsubscribe from all this junk mail I keep getting , it's really annoying , went into settings no option to remove the menu that I saw , I never use this menu it just gets my way

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Edit filters via mobile

There is currently no way to edit folder filters via the mobile version of Yahoo Mail. This needs to change, as I don’t always have access to a desktop to do this. Very poor design.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show more message

YAHOO MAIL WILL NOT LET YOU SCROLL DOWN ALL THE WAY TO “show more message” when using safari or chrome browser on iPhone. Ridiculous

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sign out

Tapping on my User ID provides no options when using the LastPass browser. The simple sign out option worked great. I don't mind confirming I want to logout, that is normal logic. Sometimes we improve things that do not need improvement.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Let me delete all my messages at once

Make it so I can clear all messages

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have a block them option like everything else but nah,email accounts dont qualify,********..sick of constant bodgey emails from sick twisted

Stop talking ****,every person is harassed in every email account but we cannot block the sender,work it out for **** sake,its easy,fb can do it with people and messages..l am sick of not being able to do anything about this because of complete lack of options..lm sick of reporting spam that keeps on appearing in my inbox from same senders,**** get with the times,like l said fb and half the apps out there can do it,so why should we not have that option..

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Trash

PLEASE ALLOW US TO EMPTY OUR EMAIL TRASH ALL AT ONCE !!! I HAVE OVER 90,000 BECAUSE I HAVENT HAD ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER ... IN STORAGE !!!

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop asking for permissions/number.

I use chrome to check my email on my phone. I have to say "no" everytime I check my email so I won't get notifications. There is no way I would ever use the app if the internet is this pushy on getting personal info. The app has to be a complete invasion of privacy.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi , I have a problem I don’t receive any email

Hi I have problem in receiving emails , I don’t receive any of them on my app!!! I update my software and app and still not work
    Thank you

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I can’t view my calendar In my iPad or app of yahoo

I can’t view my calendar In my iPad or app of yahoo

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sending wrong name in my account

Yahoo send me a verification email that is not my name but under my account.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Emails gone; last access was 9 months ago, not 12!

I last accessed my Yahoo! Email on January 22, 2019.

A few hours ago, October 11, 2019, I checked my Yahoo! email and discovered that everything I had, including emails from the early 2000s are gone.

When and why were my emails deleted? I understand that an account that is not accessed for 12 months would become inactive and its contents would be deleted. How come my emails disappeared when it's been under 12 months?

Please restore my email messages.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can’t select show original message

Because of the icons / banner on the bottom of a message, I cannot select “show original message”. This is extremely frustrating and there doesn’t appear to be a way to get through it (iPhone using Safari - not app). Anyone else have this issue?

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Contact won't open from Yahoo app

I have multiple contacts that are found in the Yahoo andriod app in a Search, but I click on the result and it doesn't show the Contact card to open. It just searches my emails.

Other Contacts I search for work fine, it's only certain ones that don't show a contact card properly.

Fyi the new Contacts system IS HORRIFIC

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have more than one account. I need to be able to view at least up top 3 accounts.

I have a personal account for people that are friends and such. I have another account for businesses, like doctors and such. Then I have an account for my writing career. I need to be able to access all three from one app.

146th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base