Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments Section

You MORONS should bring back the comments section so we can correct all the mistakes you dumbasses make!!!

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would highly suggest reactivating comment or Verizon will be sued for freedom of speech infringement. Would you like to try your luck??

I would suggest re activating comment or yahoo and Verizon will be sued for freedom of speech infringement, this is a simple fact, I have ample resources and armies of lawyers with expertise in dismantling corporations. Please call my bluff

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop blocking access

Censorship is ILLEGAL. YAHOO.COM IS BIAS AND POST FAKE NEWS. How about change your political views and post stories that are valid and allow followers to express and discuss topic.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dont take our rights away from public. You have taken our right to react to news an other otems. Dont suspend our right to react to troublin

Let the people speak thuer minds. The majority have that right. We want our voice heard not just news people but the majority of Americans voted for a new president

453rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I believe it was a very bad move taking away the ability to view and comments.

I like to surf through the comments and see views that aren’t my own or the writer’s. A different perspective that makes sense. Some comments are rubbish, but that’s for me to decide. Please stop being Big Sister/Brother. Thanks for your time. Ill be back in another two weeks (I’ve been doing that since you silenced us all) to check back to see if you’ve stopped taking orders from Beijing. Ciao.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Comments are necessary to correct your continued lies

The comment section is necessary to counter yahoo’s lies. They just don’t like the fact that they’re being called out as pathetic pieces

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Listening? We will see.

What is THIS? Im a Biden supporter but this does nothing but further damage the fabric that ties us together. You have specific ability to enhance or destroy our relationships as a country. I beg you....i plead for you to put America BEFORE your advertising dollars.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Turn the comments back on

Turn the comments back on your slanted opinion pieces so we can share our opinions back you cowards

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 234th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo is an absolute joke!

You have disabled comments because of OVERWHELMING support for our beloved President Donald J Trump!

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back comments

Stop using “clapped back”!!!
    You always use that in a headline and it’s just a dumb bass idea. It’s misleading that AOC has has a clever response to some criticism, when all she’s doing is denying what was said.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 8 days till election and you haven’t convinced me on any of your bogus reporting and counterpart news links!

As election is almost near, I’m expecting to see a barrage of BS news stories to come. For any one who reads this, please be mindful of the stories yahoo posts on their webpage. Anything that has to deal with GOP versus Democrats. You will see how these stories have positive outlook at on democrats and negative on republicans on a daily basis. There is no middle ground with this left company and they even know it. The comment section will be enabled after the election. Think about how this company has censored people’s voice and what they promote. You…

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Post all of the comments ahead of the story and then let the readers decide whether or not to read the article.

Your articles are biased garbage. The comments, albeit not always nice, are usually closer to the truth. If you have an article that you feel will cause such negative feedback then do NOT publish it. Or try publishing two articles that take one biased stance vs the other biased stance, then run them side-by-side.

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Honest, Fair Press

The only thing separating us from China, Russia and N Korea is a free, fair, unbiased Press. It appears we have lost this basic equation since President Trump was elected. 95% of our news organizations have joined the anti-Trump Democrats and Washington establishment. You ALL have become biased, unfair and political in your attempt to un-seat Donald Trump. TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) has infected you all in a way that discredits and maligns journalism beyond recognition. It is pathetic! Imo

320th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base