Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fake News

Writer Christopher Wilson should be fired for posting such fake news. I scrolled through his stories and every single one is not based in fact at all. Just his worthless opinions. Is this why y’all took away comments? You couldn’t stand people calling y’all out for your nonsense?

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quit being so political

As a person who voted for both parties depending on the person and policies, you seem to just throw out terrible headlines and news from one side. I'll let you figure out the side. Put the comments back as well. They seemed to vary from your headlines so that's why everyone thinks they went away.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 202nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Censorship and I’m Done.

I’m an active duty U.S. Army officer. I’m a liberal. I don’t belong to a political party, but I tend to vote Democratic. I’ve used yahoo email since high school (when household internet was still new). Yahoo has been my homepage for almost as long. I don’t watch network news or listen to the radio, and Yahoo is where I get most of my news every day. As a progressive, I am officially done with your hypocritical authoritarianism and exploitation. Your articles come primarily from left of center to far left agencies (though I do see Fox News, National Interest,…

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dumbasses

If it's not anti cop its anti-white or anti-republican but whatever it is, it's not working for democrats you should see the reality, not your make believe suppression polls because everyone knows just what the losers are about. And people are laughing hard at what dumbasses you are. You think you can control the election with suppression tactics and other ways to cheat because you know you have no chance with that loser hack Joe Biden. He can't even speak coherently for longer than 5 minutes without help. And his Democrat activist partner is certainly not popular as you probably

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Strange but nothing new. I can’t seem to find a single positive article on the president or anyone Who is not on the left!

Allowing one side to speak and suppressing the other side is something that I always used to hear about when I was a child in school. The communist party that ran the Soviet union did exactly that! It happens now in China, which is run by a communist party. It happens in North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, all are run by communists and there are many more to name. The Nazis did this as well, so why is it happening at Yahoo!? Among other places.

202nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Propaganda

Why does yahoo allow malicious left-wing propaganda to permeate their website without any alternative views or alternative opinions? It has become a liberal Marxist/fascist cess-pool without any conservative counter voices. Citizen's see through the bias and prejudices on you site. Imo

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Others opinion

what is the matter? You can still print your half truths and lies, but no one can refute them? WOW one sided much? You are a joke.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Turn comments back on

When yahoo articles were followed by comments it was fair and balanced. That's the way it should be.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My Idea: Yahoo go 🖕yourself

My idea for Yahoo! - Go 🖕yourself. And while your at it, take your leftist, anti Trump, anti white people, anti America, anti free speech Site with you. Thank GOD for foxnews.com. They allow comments and value our first amendment. Take your fake news articles and shove them right up your Kamala hole 🖕

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 911

Yahoo is am embarrasment. You have become a useless website offering lies and misinfermation. Not one article on 911. I csmnot wait until you allow us to make comments again letting people know how your articles are filled with lies and misindformation. You are preventing free speech when you put such misinformation on your sight and then say you are temporarly suspending comments due to civility. But then those who disagree are not able to offer the truth to your readers. You are a biased sight and todays lack of any referrnce to 911 proves you are a misinformation website

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hey Yahoo 👉 🖕

I see your still strangling free speech by continuing to ban comments even though that’s what your readers want. Lots of us left for Fox News.com where comments are allowed and news articles are real news, not fake news. Pro America, pro Trump site. Take your left wing, anti American shittt hole site and stick it up your Kamala hole haha 🖕

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop playing one side of politics, media is freedom of speech, but don’t use your power to persuade people against another!

Stay out of politics, it’s not fair that all I see is bad Donald Trump stories and no Joe Biden Stories! You cannot use the media mainframe to convince the fate of politics. It’s obvious that this is against Trump and the persuasiveness yahoo uses is ridiculous. Let people do their due diligence and not the cheap misspelled articles that are published without even being edited. I will file another complaint from you taking the freedom of speech from the people who read your one sided articles without letting people respond.

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Liberty means nothing if it dosent mean the right to tell someone what they dont want too hear. Yahoo made a mistake accusing us of being ra

Liberty means nothing if it dosent mean the right to tell someone what they dont want too hear. Yahoo made a mistake not allowing us a voice while at the same time allowing those who want too control our thoughts and take our liberty ,our traditions and history, religion , laws , flag, police even our right to defend ourselves away .you allow these militant insurgents to post propaganda and lies .you have become the voice of communisium and defeat your own purpose by backing the wrong horse. Its a maufactured lie and you have fallen in with the leagues…

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back the comments.

You need to bring back the coments yahoo runs such bs new story’s that with out the comments we don’t know the whole story. I

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. To all you Yahoo LOSERS

Why are you STILL wasting your time at this liberal far left site clearly designed for bovine douchebags? Yahoo lies and says they listen to their readers, that’s why they have this joke of a suggestion area. Even after all the complaints about yahoo disabling the comments, Yahoo refuses to bring comments back so it’s obvious yahoo spews has NO intention of doing so. Join me at FOXNEWS.com, they enable comments and free speech unlike this shitthole fake news site. See you at FoxNews!!

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why did you turn off comments? This is ridiculous. What are you hiding?

Why did you turn off comments? What are you hiding? This is ridiculous.

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Joe Hiden

We know you like to silence us and not enable us to speak in the comments section anymore because you can't handle the truth and now left wing Facebook Twitter and all the others are in cahoots the same way. The greatest thing about that is that although your arrogant headlines mocked us in 2016 you didn't silence our voices in the end, you were just too confident in Hillary's ability and ended up being the only ones shocked when she lost. But unlike the media the American people are not out of touch with reality and we new president…

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Censorship is un-American.

Apparently you're not listening to your readers. I think it's disgusting the way you're censoring your readers. This is still America where people are allowed to express their opinions. Just because some opinions differ from yours doesn't give you the right to operate like a communist regime where the government controls what the people see, hear, and read.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base