Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can't Yahoo.com ever post something positive of our President Trump?

Why does Yahoo always bash out President Trump? The media should not be bias. I might remove Yahoo as my favorite search engine. Shame on you Yahoo😡

187th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bias?

Why have you become so bias? I'm a middle of the pack person, but it has become so annoying with your constant negativity towards anything to the right. Unfortunately, you push the far left as well. Can you just report news? I'm so close to being done with Yahoo...and open the comments back up.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove covid and blm

covid is a political agenda and blm are terrorists

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop censoring your users.

Eliminating comments during an election year is just another form of censorship from the tolerant left. Yahoo, you are garbage for eliminating comments and running your garbage unchecked. What are you afraid of? Trump is winning and your polls are lies. That is your fear.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Trump MAGA 2020!

Everyone vote for DONALD TRUMP and end this 1984 news parody!

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Far left biased Yahoo

Since Yahoo Spews has decided to suspend it’s comments section, I’ve gotten my news elsewhere from actual, legitimate news sites. I checked in today to see if they wised up and brought back the comments but alas, no. They’ve opted to continue their attack on free speech by controlling the narrative, thus controlling the sheep 🐑 not allowing opposing viewpoints. They continue to post fake, disingenuous anti Trump articles that at best, stretch the truth and at worse, flat out lie. Yahoo believes by doing this, it will help Trump lose in November. They’re wrong, people are smart and can…

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ******** yahoo and your propaganda & fear mongering. Suck my ******* **** you *******.

**** yahoo and your propaganda and fear mongering. How mad will you be when trump wins again?????? Lol the democrats and piece if media outlets like yall are the reason anyone with half a brain has become conservatives recently. Viva Trump!!!!

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Backlash

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.
    I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.
    I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
    I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condeming people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I never cared if you were well off or poor…

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Your news use to be good noe its the same articles every ten articles every day can your staff not come up with anything new ....

Pay me a daily rate I'll send in safety tips, adult entertainer stories about real people I'm writing a few books and their real stories about adult jobs

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please remove black lives matter from my menu. I do not like that racist stuff on my phone. Thank you

please remove black lives matter phone the menu. I do not like racist things on my phone

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo is FAKE news

I no longer read Yahoo, but I do scroll thru your fake anti-Trump anti- American headlines. The left wing biased news media is responsible for the turmoil in this country. Congratulate yourselves on ruining this country.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Turn on comments!!! Stories are unchecked!!!

Yahoo you are not fair at all!! You allow one sided opinions and allow no comments!!! I have had you as a Homepage for 20 years. No more!! You have become a one sided political hack not allowing freedom of speech. New home page no more yahoo for me. Good luck with ad revenue!!!

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When is Yahoo bringing back the comment section? After the Presidential election? LoL

Yahoo waiting to bring back the comment section after the Presidential election? I guess you don't want Trump to Win. LoL

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop blocking comments you reveal your bias by doing so

By blocking feedback Yahoo continues to demonstrate its left wing bias

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Patriots, join me at Fox News

Patriots, had enough of Yahoos biased left wing insanity? Tired of their Trump hating? Fed up with their “white man is evil” leftist narratives? Come join me and other like minded, Trump supporters at FoxNews.com. Fox News allows comments unlike Gestapo Yahoo. Come register and join the fun

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Divisive articles

Stop posting articles that promote divisiveness. Constantly trying to tell people they are wrong for feeling a certain way only contradicts the belief that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You have alienated conservatives and shut down your comments section to prevent them from having a voice. It is amazing how you have controlled the narrative.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You liberal ******* pathetic news blocked me so i can't post anything

You liberal ******* pathetic news blocked me so i can't post anything

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fox News has comments

Everyone switch to FoxNews.con they allow comments and free speech. They love America and value the 1st amendment. Every article isn’t Trump bashing and White hating. And no black lives matter tab. Go to a site that values your opinion

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base