Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ******** yahoo and your propaganda & fear mongering. Suck my ******* **** you *******.

**** yahoo and your propaganda and fear mongering. How mad will you be when trump wins again?????? Lol the democrats and piece if media outlets like yall are the reason anyone with half a brain has become conservatives recently. Viva Trump!!!!

154th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Censorship!

I'm sure yahoo is thrilled about not allowing people to post reactions to all the publications on their platform! God forbid anyone would discredit the trash the media post or have an opposing view! You have taken away a vital part of media forum and discussion, even if it's temporary! We all see what kind of falsehoods can be spread in a short amount of time! Yahoo is nothing but a bunch of cowards!

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So I see you have decided to censor your readers from commenting. Welcome to communism in the USA I suppose

Well I see comrade yahoo has decided to censor others viewpoints by broadcasting news that is only their opinion. Hey everyone, welcome to communism in the USA. WHAT A CHICKENSHIT OUTFIT YAHOO IS

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Headline about girl jailed after not completing homework is so misleading. As a a parent, teacher, and reader of news, I am offended.

Poor title. Take advantage of a girl to get clicks. Whoever wrote that title should be suspended. Whoever approved it should be fired. Say all you want about telling the truth in the article. You are a poor excuse for news.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your news use to be good noe its the same articles every ten articles every day can your staff not come up with anything new ....

Pay me a daily rate I'll send in safety tips, adult entertainer stories about real people I'm writing a few books and their real stories about adult jobs

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why did you turn off comments? This is ridiculous. What are you hiding?

Why did you turn off comments? What are you hiding? This is ridiculous.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When is Yahoo bringing back the comment section? After the Presidential election? LoL

Yahoo waiting to bring back the comment section after the Presidential election? I guess you don't want Trump to Win. LoL

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Comments

I bet you turn back on your comments after the election. I’ll bet whatever you want to bet.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop blocking comments you reveal your bias by doing so

By blocking feedback Yahoo continues to demonstrate its left wing bias

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Divisive articles

Stop posting articles that promote divisiveness. Constantly trying to tell people they are wrong for feeling a certain way only contradicts the belief that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You have alienated conservatives and shut down your comments section to prevent them from having a voice. It is amazing how you have controlled the narrative.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You liberal ******* pathetic news blocked me so i can't post anything

You liberal ******* pathetic news blocked me so i can't post anything

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You still have no comments.

You still have no comments and ztill filled with left wing Lies. Just checking and you still suck.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop censoring your users.

Eliminating comments during an election year is just another form of censorship from the tolerant left. Yahoo, you are garbage for eliminating comments and running your garbage unchecked. What are you afraid of? Trump is winning and your polls are lies. That is your fear.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trump MAGA 2020!

Everyone vote for DONALD TRUMP and end this 1984 news parody!

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Far left biased Yahoo

Since Yahoo Spews has decided to suspend it’s comments section, I’ve gotten my news elsewhere from actual, legitimate news sites. I checked in today to see if they wised up and brought back the comments but alas, no. They’ve opted to continue their attack on free speech by controlling the narrative, thus controlling the sheep 🐑 not allowing opposing viewpoints. They continue to post fake, disingenuous anti Trump articles that at best, stretch the truth and at worse, flat out lie. Yahoo believes by doing this, it will help Trump lose in November. They’re wrong, people are smart and can…

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Backlash

I never cared if you were “gay” or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.
    I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.
    I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
    I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condeming people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I never cared if you were well off or poor…

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reviews

Any article on Trump has thousands more reviews than any other. They are clearly rigged with pro-Trump propoganda. I used to like reading reviews, now I can’t stand the ignorance.

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base