Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Will there ever be positive stories about president trump. Fir the last 4 years it has been 99.999% negative bashing articles. Complete bias

Will there ever be positive stories about president trump. Fir the last 4 years it has been 99.999% negative bashing articles. Complete bias

255th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop being cop hating ********

You are a bunch of biased morons. Instead of being part of the problem maybe help out. George Floyd was a piece of trash plain and simple.

255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Switch To Fox News

Folks, if your tired of constant Trump bashing stupidity, and want REAL news, and not FAKE news, switch to Fox News homepage. No more articles about which hand Trump wipes himself with or how Trump is a racist ***** worshipping white supremacist, just real news that actually celebrates America and doesn’t treat it’s readers like morons

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don’t care about some celebrities such as gwenth Paltrow ,Megan Markie , Meryl Streep and others that are selfish In their little world that

I am reading more about real people!

At this time, we are concerned about prayer, health and appreciating and having respect for our Country and its history . I think the President is doing a great job I was not a fan of Obama however I respected his administration.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Comment section

Educated people don't generally look to Yahoo News for their compelling articles, or a non bias platform. We know what to expect to see when we visit your site. There are plenty of reputable news outlets if you want tge truth. We're here for the comments more than anything else. It's entertaining, and reading comments from someone who has differing opinions could open help open your eyes and see another side of the story. It was a way for us to connect together on many different topics and exchange thoughts. You have taken away just about the ONLY reason you…

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring the comments back.

Your “news” “blog” “opinion piece” freebie is disgusting. You get to create biased, left leaning fake news with impunity. This is your contribution to swaying the public. You should be ashamed.

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When will comments return? After Biden Loses?

yahoo execs should just set themselves on fire in protest of the wrong opinions.

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. News

Why are all the these stories always not fact checked. I am getting the impression someone with leftist views writes these articles and twist them in a way to gather people's attention more of a political stunt if you ask me. If you fact check alot of stories written and published on yahoo news you will find your stories need to be from both sides of the political spectrum instead of pandering to the left on all the stories and for the love of god fact check, fact check and more fact checking before publishing them.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Give us back our comment ability. This is total censorship not allowing readers to share their views and personal comments.

Give us back our comment section. This is total censorship taking away our ability to comment on articles that are 100% left wing stories! You will lose your audience if you don’t give the comment section back to your viewers.

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quit yahoo and get a real job

If I worked at Yahoo these days I’d be embarrassed to admit it. You guys are a leftist propaganda machine with no sense of morality, willing to tell bold face lies to push your agenda.

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Spews running wild

I’ve noticed now that Yahoo Spews has suspended comments, the articles they post have gotten crazier and crazier far left. Yahoo is emboldened to post any And all anti Trump And “white people evil, black people good” racebait articles because they know without comments to rebut them, there will be no backlash. There’s no free speech either, but yahoo could care less #Trump2020

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo News is Nazi propaganda

Yahoo News is Nazi propaganda. Their articles are handpicked from Trump hating fake news sites such as The Daily Beast and HuffPost. Every article is aimed at undermining our president and this country. Yahoo utilizes Gestapo brainwashing tactics mainly by controlling the narrative, thus controlling the Liberal sheep 🐑 Yahoo has stifled free speech by shutting down our ability to comment and rebut their lying, disingenuous, fake news articles. Hitler is smiling now knowing Yahoo has become an extension of his Third Reich insanity

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop censoring your users.

Eliminating comments during an election year is just another form of censorship from the tolerant left. Yahoo, you are garbage for eliminating comments and running your garbage unchecked. What are you afraid of? Trump is winning and your polls are lies. That is your fear.

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Listen to what J. Kennedy thought

Listen to what John Kennedy thought about censorship.
    My topic tonight is a more sober one of concern to publishers as well as editors.

I want to talk about our common responsibilities in the face of a common danger. The events of recent weeks may have helped to illuminate that challenge for some; but the dimensions of its threat have loomed large on the horizon for many years. Whatever our hopes may be for the future--for reducing this threat or living with it--there is no escaping either the gravity or the totality of its challenge to our survival and to…

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Trump MAGA 2020!

Everyone vote for DONALD TRUMP and end this 1984 news parody!

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop blocking news from western journal and other conservative sites. Y

Stop blocking conservative news sites like Western Journal . You seem to block any info that you don’t want us to see. I’m

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Far left biased Yahoo

Since Yahoo Spews has decided to suspend it’s comments section, I’ve gotten my news elsewhere from actual, legitimate news sites. I checked in today to see if they wised up and brought back the comments but alas, no. They’ve opted to continue their attack on free speech by controlling the narrative, thus controlling the sheep 🐑 not allowing opposing viewpoints. They continue to post fake, disingenuous anti Trump articles that at best, stretch the truth and at worse, flat out lie. Yahoo believes by doing this, it will help Trump lose in November. They’re wrong, people are smart and can…

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ******** yahoo and your propaganda & fear mongering. Suck my ******* **** you *******.

**** yahoo and your propaganda and fear mongering. How mad will you be when trump wins again?????? Lol the democrats and piece if media outlets like yall are the reason anyone with half a brain has become conservatives recently. Viva Trump!!!!

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base