Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. censorship

you are making a mistake censoring people. I am out of here until you bring it back.

28th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop having a one sided opinion and quit being such a democrat **** sucking ****

Yahoo news is basically a bunch of democrats sucking off the donkeys and I’d rather me selling meth through snakes across the boarder than work for a , spineless, bunch of no ball **** like yahoo. One can only hope they’re gone within the year. Other than email who even uses their pissass website anymore, it’s literally from the 90’s 😂

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turn on comments

Why are comments turned off seems like a form of censorship not a great way to allow ones opinions I think it's a bad idea.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Yahoo Committing Fraud With Zero Comments Allowed

Yahoo defrauding readers with corrupt and manipulative articles without comments designed to misinform readers. Time to leave Yahoo!

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comment section

This comment box is way too sensitive. You accidentally touch it and it publishes before you’re finished. I went back to check the article and my whole comment was wiped out. If you’re giving people the opportunity to comment on something please make it more user friendly. It’s really a PITA!!

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back comments!!!!

Commenting on the news is important to remove bias and propaganda. Bring it back!!!

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Comments!

Your reasons for removing comments are suspect! Not allowing comments is a form of censorship! Readers should be allowed to share their views on your articles, which are often left-leaning and misleading.

101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. F$ck you yahoo

Leftist yahoo doesn't want freedom of speech for those that do not comply with the liberal agena.I hate yahoo, such weak scum.All internet is run by liberals taking away are freedom to comment on left biased articles.So obvious what yahoo are doing.

109th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo Spews is PATHETIC

Yahoo Spews is an arm of the democrat party. 90% of their so called “news” articles are aimed at bashing Trump. The articles read as if they’re written by 13 year old junior high students. Yahoo is a joke. Their email service is a disorganized mess and they inserted that black lives matter category. Yahoo is a pathetic pandering hodgepodge of stupidity. And they suspended comments To keep people from giving feedback to their far left narrative. Yahoo’s goal is to sway the election, and they will. Right to Trump

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ever hear of the First Amendment?

Why are you censoring free speech? Just want to put out Liberal Bias garbage with no real facts ?

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Comments section are way to small. I can't check for any error. How can i fix this.

Comments section are way to small. We can't edit anything once it posted. We can't see what we are typing at all. We need to be available to edit. Please fix this.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dump Yahoo for Fox News

Dump this liberal, leftist blowhole site and go to a real news site, FoxNews.com there’s no pandering, boot licking, White people hating, scare the sheep 🐑 fake news, only pro Trump, pro America Articles. And best thing is, Fox News allows comments, they believe in free speech and free debate unlike this putrid, sordid site

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why do I have #blacklives matter ******** on my settings on my email? I did not ask for or do I want that on there

I all of the sudden have #blacklives matter **** on my settings on my email. What is that all about ? I didn’t ask for that

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Defund Yourself

Your news outlet is extremely biased and hateful towards police and military. You are the problem yahoo. Your a bunch of liberal ******** who are destroying our country.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. yahoo

Yahoo has been destroyed by all search engines. You can’t beat anyone you have been completely destroyed by Google. Your liberal viewpoints are old and tired people don’t want to hear it anymore. I use a yahoo account simply for spam and junk mail. It’s got to go somewhere it’s called to Yahoo look it up. Liberal Puss

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Return comments.

We are not China so stop with blocking comments please. I realize most of your "journalist" barely graduated high school, but that being said you shouldn't censor response to whatever article written. It's called freedom of speech.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop showing the Fake News outlets that I keep blocking! What’s the point of allowing us to block Fake News if you guys keep allowing them?!

Stop showing the Fake News outlets that I keep blocking! What’s the point of allowing us to block Fake News if you guys keep allowing them?!

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base