Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Please go back to original format on my mobile phone homepage. I don't even like checking the news using my phone because of the new format.

Go back to original format

1st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tim Holland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1334 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • C Cumming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LESS IS BETTER. CUT OUT THE 40 WINDOW FORMAT TO TELL ONE STORY. But, do tell the story, not some bizarre thing instead. I look for the reason I started the article in the first place. You are so misleading and deceptive. Fake News????

• Bdk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New homepage format is horrible.
    Return to what works

• jax wals commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go back to the older "classic" style of yahoo news! This new version stinks!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please give us an option to remove certain news outlets from my page. Kinda like Pandora dose a thumbs up news stays thumbs down there gone. I can't take all the one sided propaganda yahoo leans towards. 20 liberal stories to 1 conservative. Let your users choose there news

Turn off video ads, they tie up my dsl, and lock up my computer, it is so bad, it takes 3 min to delete a e-mail.

• Chuck Rogge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here --- when you go the Canadian Yahoo is says that the pages are in maintenance just like to see them now ---- did get them on my tablet last night and thought they might work on my desktop this morning but I was wrong.

• thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What in the **** are you dum #### trin to do now???? first you ***** up yahoo so things do not work,bury us with adds most of us do not not want. or need....put what you call news,,, (bunch of ****) on the home page. and now mail does not work, it is a screwed up setup..,,,, everything worked pretty good, easy to use and not a bunch of ****.....I used yahoo for years but now I am thinking that it is time to move on..
    OH yes, where did you get these wanna be reports, they would not even make a good reporter fot the grocery store tabloids..
    put things back to where they was, keep your

33333333 hands off, leave things alone,,,,, If it ain't broke, don' fix it......

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new layout is not acceptable. Let me hide or eliminate stories that I do not like or are inappropriate.

OMG can't you leave it alone?

Go back to 2 years hate this shlt.................

• dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

24gb of ram here, since your "update" my pc freezes often. I HATE YOU NOW, MOVING TO MSN.

Bring Back old format or gives us a choice. I hate the new finance pages put it back it was better before. Get rid of Marissa Mayer she is destrying this company. I have been loyal to yahoo for 25yrs but the chances are forcing me to use google and other site.

You have so much junk running on your Yahoo home page that I'm going to have to go to another home page because it slows my PC down to a crawl. You have so may scripts running that I can even type a comment without it stopping for 10 seconds between every letter that I try to type! Please cut down the way it keeps loading more stories when you cursor down, it bogs it down more. Have a 'click to go to next page' please. Please change the Yahoo home page to something less processor intense or Yahoo is not going to be my home page anymore- if you car?.

Feedback and Knowledge Base