Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Please go back to original format on my mobile phone homepage. I don't even like checking the news using my phone because of the new format.

Go back to original format

1st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tim Holland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1333 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And that, ladies and gents, is why Yahoo is up for sale. ******* off the customer base, removing attractive features, bait-and-switch articles, and the apparent lack of feedback are the best and fastest ways to make sure that anyone's business fail and everyone at Yahoo knows it. Once Marissa Mayer returns, all that's left for her will be to collect millions of her unearned dollars and giving her successor the task of cleaning up the many messes she made.

• JB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have now made it impossible to view replies to comments that I have previously left on an article without viewing the thousands of comments left by others. When I hover my cursor over my user ID on the home page it informs me that comments were made on a comment that I had previously written however when I select view comments I am only able to view all of the comments and only able to leave another comment. In the past on the right side of the comment window was a selection “my comments” to view my past comments that was replaced with “comments guidelines”.

Believe me when I tell you that this new format you are experimenting with in not an improvement, my time is valuable

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was considering leaving because of all the click-bait and sponsored false news stories but I liked the old format and I had been in the habit of clicking on Yahoo news first for many years. Have now migrated over to Guardian UK and Google News. I came back here, again out of habit, to see if you had come to your senses and restored the previous format. This is goodbye for good Yahoo, I'm deleting your link from my tool bar so I don't come back here for more disappointment. Thanks for what you once were but no longer are.

To see "My Comments", go to "https... //gma dot yahoo dot com" n click on one of its news articles, n bookmark it for future reference.

• Scott M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The carousel was my favorite part of the previous version of the Yahoo.com home page.

The annoying, stupid part of the new design is opening a new "window" within the frame when I view an article, and then having that article be just a snippit. You've introduced about half a dozen new clicks that serve no purpose for the user whatsoever.

me too, please allow those of us who have been long time users to use what we enjoy

• tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add me to the list . to many ads on the new home page & no local news

Yahoo doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks because no-one ever receives a response.

It takes way too long to load and all the pop ups drag down the speed. Bring back the old format.

• Michael Lou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Old Yahoo homepage at "https dot frontier dot yahoo dotcom" or "https dot att dot yahoo dot com".

you changed years ago, not for the better. We got use to it. The added links and other website carrying your news is getting real lazy. That a job I would like, I have good references, the people who hate, growely old men and other disgruntled persons like your subscribers.

Are you trying to become reddit? If I wanted them for a home page, i would already be there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base