Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Please go back to original format on my mobile phone homepage. I don't even like checking the news using my phone because of the new format.

Go back to original format

1st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tim Holland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1334 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

new format is terrible. Please give users the option to change back to old layout.

• klaudeNYC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE NEW YAHOO MOBILE VERSION SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

WHY NOT MAKE IT EASY TO SWITCH WITH ONE EASY TO FIND BUTTON TO SWITCH FROM MOBILE TO DESKTOP?

• ticked off commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What? Take away the comics and now this! Soon we will do a Trump. YOUR FIRED!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the old layout better too. The ONLY 2 things I consistently read are the weather & my horoscope. Put all the other **** on there you like but those 2 items are what I actually read daily.

• Todd Little commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone suggest another news aggregation site? I'm getting extremely tired of Yahoo mucking with things. I don't really want to spend the time to keep up with their changes.

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many times I have sent feedback but Yahoo just keeps changing everything, I hate it when I open it up and the page automatically changes to the new format. They don't realize that on some peoples eyes the page colors are not friendly, it actually hurts my eyes when I try to read it. Now I have to go to another web site, did it to MSN and no longer visit them

• Chris Moon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE STOP CHANGING THE CLASSIC YAHOO!!!!!! LET US DECIDE IF WE WANT IT OR NOT ! The new layout is not better !

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not care for the new layout of the Yahoo home page. It works well on an Iphone but I prefer the old layout. Please tell me how to get the old layout back-thanks!

1 2 63 64 65 67 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base