Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

137 results found

1. An alternate universe

We appear to have crossed over into an alternate univers. Where economics, debt or inflation no longer matter. Where lies, half-truths and absurd political-correct statements are accepted as facts/truth without any scientific facts or studies to back them up. Right is now wrong. Wrong is now right. Statistics and facts are now unacceptable while PC rhetoric and lies about gender, US history and systemic-racism go unchallenged by our press and so-called leaders. We definitely have entered an alternate universe! And, similar to all great societies that came before us historically. I predict It will not end well. Char.

372nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Rampant racism in the comment section

I do not understand why you still choose to allow racism to run rampant throughout the comment section. What will it take for you to actually do something about it? A lawsuit? From where I’m standing there’s enough evidence to back that claim, this will happen to your website. Other prominent websites do care, and take the time to address and correct this. You’re gonna start losing subscribers worldwide if this continues. You need to hire someone to actually take the time, go thru the comments, flag and ban the appropriate individual IP’s and hold them accountable. Stop contributing to…

49th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Its simply amazing the left wing tilt and completly untrue articles you allow on this site.. YAHOO is a total joke..

how about stop allowing completely inaccurate articles and far left articles take over your site.. funny how you never had these many negative articles about Obama and his ridiculous policies that crippled us in many different way.. YAHOO has became a joke.. are you hitting people from CNN?

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Try the TRUTH

How is "Trump is killing us" relate to the Texas story. He's not mentioned at all

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More News, Less Fluff

Your newsfeed is embarrassingly misogynistic and so hard to get through. Is Yahoo a tabloid outlet or what? Why, oh why everytime I look at Yahoo the feed shows pictures of women of any age being objectified with suggestive captions about her body? I love your sports, Fantasy Football, but the newsfeed needs to be less *, and more relative newsy. Your lite * approach is offensive.

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. UK yahoo is so much better!! They have stories that matter, not just vapid entertainment stories.

Get stories that are more poignant and less vapid. Too much useless entertainment that is just fake news. Take a page from UK yahoo and get a better format. More info less garbage.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A response from Yahoo would be nice sometimes

There seems to be a lot of these people complaining about be content that automatically loads on their Yahoo homepage and have no clue that that can go into the settings and choose what news sources they want to see on their homepage.
    I noticed none of the comments have a response from a Yahoo representative and I think that would slow down all of the whining and complaining.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Trump Bashing

Yahoo's constant bashing of Trump is getting really old. Almost every article shared by Yahoo is about Trump. No one cares. How about real news, not some buddy's Twitter response. How much it must suck to be a reporter this day and age, no class.

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop the political bashing of anyone who isn't a left wing ideologue.

The world of opinion is much broader than "Trump is an ******* and so are all his supporters".I understand Google, Yahoo, Apple, YouTube, and every other content provider on the web see themselves as arbiters of moral certitude in all things social and political. The resulting censorship is not just aggravating, but dangerous. I would like to see an effort to recognize descenting opinions are valid and not just amusing targets for morons brainwashed into sanctimony.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please stop it with the Kardashian-Jenner crew - I do not want to see this daily on the homepage - It’s like a recurring nightmare

Just stop ...... yahoo is overkill with the Kardashian-Jenner ****. Stop shoveling the phony superficial b.s. I thumb past all of the articles referencing that klan. However the article about Kim Kardashian lobbying to get a pardon for Alice Marie Johnson - i actually stopped and read this one. They are just white space fillers .... I am sure you can find something else.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop with the articles from England. I am not interested in news articles occurring there.

Stop sending me news articles occurring in England on Yahoo News. I am not interested

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You are one of the largest news sources online, and you abuse it to post biased news. Take care of your readers by posting facts

It is obvious you are owned by a rich, opinionated democrat. Be responsible and publish unbiased news. You can do better by your readers.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your news sucks! Never anything of true content or actual news..... yahoo has become a akin to the national inquirer or people magazine.

Present some real news based on facts and content and unbaised points of view. Your current content is a joke.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Real News!

Real news! A level 5 hurrican is bearing down on the east coast and not a single article. No 20+ bashing Trump, 8 on Fashion, 24 on reality Kardashian bs! 4 on Princess Diana.....

Also COMPLETE STORIES! So tired of getting 10% of the facts. Give me the entire and unbiased information. Let my have my own opinion. Not the one that is politically convenient for you.

Tired of all the fake **** and incomplete bad journalism.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The news should be news not a bunch of celebrity bs. News is for education. Put the science articles back on

The news should be news not a bunch of stuff about celebrities. The kardashian family is not news if i keep seeing it i will no longer use your product. Science worldly affairs and the laws that are passed in the united states are what should be listed. Make america great for a change and stop making the us dumb. We should all be able to sue for this

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No more one sided news

All I see in the news are all bad parts of a law or a decision that a person has made. The negativity in your news is overwhelming. How about posting both sides of a story that way people that are easily jumping on an issue knows the whole story instead of the side effects of a good decision.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get rid of Pro-trump Propaganda!

Get rid of The Independent. It is owned by Russian oligarch. Also how can I stop Fox articles altogether? I hate propaganda.

157th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base