Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What about a tab for all lives matter?? Your being racist if you cant include everyone!!

There should be a tab for all lives matter!! If not your being racist.

112th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take out new feature in mail

I’ve been with yahoo since 1999. You’ve added a new feature in mail which show a bar ( such as delete, etc) across half the screen. Can’t scroll below that bar only from the top which limits the view of yahoo mail. This feature isn’t even needed since everything is already in mail to delete etc. please take this out so I can enjoy reading yahoo mail.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hears an idea run an article with 15 words and nothing else

“Crazy idea: how about we let educators figure out how to teach in the fall.”

Educators are great at meeting the different needs of students. This is no different.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Try the TRUTH

How is "Trump is killing us" relate to the Texas story. He's not mentioned at all

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I have had yahoo as home page for years

A think a great idea would be to cover all news, not just news that fits your political position. I am reading article about statues on a daily basis. While many statues concern me, the killing going on in the streets is barely mentioned. If it is, it is only for a short time and then never see it again. I have seen stories that are useless or divisive left up for days. What is your agenda? If you do not start reporting all news, (kids being killed, real kids in age and not headlines about older people who happen…

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo is my family default page and there is a tom ford fashion article showing ******. Not acceptable.

Don't show nipples on the main page people use as a default landing page for their family. (Tom Ford fashion article)

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show Less Option does not work

The "Show Less" option does not seem to "Show Less" of any of the publishers I do not want to see on the news feed. Can this be fixed?

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  48 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. UK yahoo is so much better!! They have stories that matter, not just vapid entertainment stories.

Get stories that are more poignant and less vapid. Too much useless entertainment that is just fake news. Take a page from UK yahoo and get a better format. More info less garbage.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Video Not Available Unfortunately, this video is not available in your region... But the virus is available in your region my friend... that

Video Not Available
    Unfortunately, this video is not available in your region... But the virus is available in your region my friend... that you cannot region block like you do for your precious videos... common we are here to have information not stealing or anything

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop harassing me to get notifications!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask once! And be done with it!!! I dont want notifications dammit!!!

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. temporary network error

When comment, It keeps saying temporary network error, But my network is fine.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More News, Less Fluff

Your newsfeed is embarrassingly misogynistic and so hard to get through. Is Yahoo a tabloid outlet or what? Why, oh why everytime I look at Yahoo the feed shows pictures of women of any age being objectified with suggestive captions about her body? I love your sports, Fantasy Football, but the newsfeed needs to be less , and more relative newsy. Your lite approach is offensive.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1344 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please, please, please no more purple mattress ads, I looked them up one time months ago before I bought a different mattress

Please stop eith purple mattress ads, I will NEVER buy one, just stop with these ads

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Drew Brees

Drew Brees
    @drewbrees
    ·
    1h
    Brittany and I are committing $5,000,000 to the State of Louisiana in 2020. The priority now is helping our communities get through this tough time.
    After considerable research and conversations with local…

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. To add surfer checkbox

To add a checkbox system so when web surfers come across various sites they can select one of multiple options including real, fake, and BS. This checkbox system takes the forefront of all web searches.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. why are you not writing a story about the Harvard professor who was a Chinese spy, recently arrested

This is a huge story with major implications about credibility it has a news outlet you need to be getting this reported

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow desktop site on mobile devices

The mobile mail features are limited. Please allow the full desktop site to be shown on mobile devices when requested.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. CDC guidelines for healthcare workers

CDC guidelines for healthcare workers doesn’t protect us, our families and the community. It states that even if we as healthcare workers get exposed to the virus, as long as we don’t show any symptoms we can continue working. We are helping spread the virus

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why are you showing filth on Yahoo

If yahoo is going to show and try to . I want someway to block this trash.... my 8 year old doesnt need to see butt plugs and dildoes on yahoo. This is freaking sic..... if you keep trying to show ***** to my kids I will call and file a report and contact family services on you..

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base