Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why do you leave headlines up for days?... I’m looking for current events not old news

Headlines that have been up for days is not current events

71st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back show less option for keywords not publishers

A while back, your "show less" option was for keywords instead of publishers. I have nothing against publishers, I just wish to hear less stories of certain people. I feel you are punishing the publishers instead of the actual reason for us using the "show less" button. We don't want to read certain stories instead of certain publishers. Maybe then, you will realize that the "trending" people really are not trending.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your comment censore guy is out of control.

I can see taking out profanity and ****** slang but now it’s down to common words found in the dictionary. It getting to the point of ridiculous. No other website censors because of freedom of speech issues. Safer to suspend an account then to get a lawsuit bound for trial. Which will happen if you keep taking common words from the dic

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I didnt know crossbow murders are such a positive subject

Why does the article on the news section have such a happy sounding song? I feel like its pretty insensitive to the victims of the double homicide to show a video explaining their murder with music that sounds so happy and inspirational. I would suggest you either remove the article or change the music in it.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Shorter ads

The video ads should be 15 seconds or less. When I see that an ad is 30 seconds I immediately leave the site and look for the video elsewhere.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Since you post ads to look like news stories we should have the ability to comment on those too

Since you post ads to look like news stories we should have the ability to comment on those too

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You are stealing ad revenue from advertisers by having links that misinterpret attempts to close the ad with attempts to follow the link

You should improve the sensitivity of your X to close buttons on your ads, because when I attempt to close, I am invariably sent to the linked ad.i have no intent to follow the link or purchase any product or service. I believe this misinterpretation of my click is deliberately designed into the system, as it greatly increases the number of ads clicked, and thus the amount of advertising revenue that yahoo received from its ad customers. In my mind thus amounts to theft or fraud. I have already filed a report with the FTC notifying them of this practice.…

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Brent,

If this happens again can you please let us know what ad this is happening on so that we can investigate this? The Ad Name, Ad URL, and any additional info about the ad you can provide would be helpful.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

9. No more one sided news

All I see in the news are all bad parts of a law or a decision that a person has made. The negativity in your news is overwhelming. How about posting both sides of a story that way people that are easily jumping on an issue knows the whole story instead of the side effects of a good decision.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stupid update

Taken back to the top of the main page after reading an article! I hate it’

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT ARTICLES

This article appeared directly underneath the basketball story on the top of the page:
    The 5 Best *** Positions That Give You Access to Your Partner’s Balls. What the heck is this, Yahoo?!

News, Opinion pieces, Fantasy Sports...these are the things I come to you for! I leave my PC logged in all the time. I don’t want to police my kids on what used to be a “news” or current event landing site. Thanks for making sure MSN is my new default landing page!

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop auto playing videos

Auto play video make the page freeze and load slow. Sometimes shutting my browser completely.

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I thought once removed a unwanted article from a unwanted publication it would get it don't want to see these types of articles... UNWANTED

IF REMOVE ARTICLES FROM A PUBLICATIONS CAN IT STAY REMOVED... REMOVED ARTICLES ARE VERY UNWANTED.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Controls that allow for removal of certain topics and choice of sources

Allow the user control over topics and the sources of material that they choose to read from.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Earth

There should be a topic about what's going on around the world, like earth conditions & studies on it. (Amazon Rain Forest, etc)

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base