Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

445 results found

1. "Articles" & adverts

How come on my mobile device, I can swipe away all the celeb "articles" but not the adverts? And how come on my pc, I can swipe away the adverts but not the celeb "articles"? The adverts contain a pic of of a whale ***** and the articles contain pics of whale sh1t. Fix it please because I'd rather not be bombarded by either.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Headline Scrolling

I used to be able to scroll Yahoo's headlines. Can't do it anymore. Something has changed in recent months, not for the better. The little dots below one of the headlines is still there. These dots used to tell me I was on headline 1 of several. Now the dots are all the same shade of grey and the scrolling feature with a swipe from right to left doesn't work.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Disappearing Articles/No Re-Routing

I sign-in after reading an article, wanting to post a comment. After signing-in, I am not re-routed to where I was. So I wind up going back to Yahoo's main page and the article is gone. Hence, the subject line of no re-routing and disappearing articles.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Closed Captioning on your videos

Why don't most of your videos have Closed Captioning? I know that many of them might come from an outside source, however if they're being chosen for national featuring, shouldn't they be made accessible to ad much kid the population as possible? Now that so many of the stories have videos, I don't come to Yahoo for my news very often. I'm hard of hearing due to a medical issue and reading along makes it much easier to understand. This is an accessibility issue for many thousands of people every day. Please caption the videos prior to posting them.

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 442nd ranked

We're glad you're here