Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Deleting and Reposting Comments So That Errors Can Be Corrected

Allow Deleting and Reposting Comments So That Errors Can Be Corrected. It seems Yahoo comments can't be edited for grammatical errors once posted. Please allow users to delete, correct and repost their comments. Or add "Edit" option along with "Delete" action to a posted comment. Here, I could edit my post to correct minor mistake. This is what we need for normal postings. Thanks!

81st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pick only News That's positive

Pick only New that's positive to me and my family too see or follow my children Grandchildren I don't want them to Alway watch or see Negative stuff it's bad for there minds and hard for them to have positive worldly caring for mankind !!!

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PLEASE STOP WITH THE SPORTS!! I say I don’t want it or celeb junk and I receive even more.

When I opt out of a subject matter it seems to reverse the intention and give me more of it!

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New headline for article

Elise Sole, a writer for Yahoo Lifestyle made a misleading headline for the opening of her article. She is wrong and spreading fake news on Yahoo’s webpage.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove the Sportsreel!

If it were really personalized, it would be GONE. I HATE sports and don't want to see sports on my feed. AND I ESPECIALLY HATE SEEING THAT UNIBROWED BASKETBALL FREAK ON MY FEED AND NOT HAVE ANY WAY TO GET RID OF IT

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quit the sponsored ads

The mobile site has entirely TOO MANY sponsored ads that take over the website. I counted 63 today! Most are repeat ads for the same products. It's annoying and makes me want to quit using Yahoo! I understand why people are looking for other news sources. Yahoo has sold itself to the advertising gods & sacrificed user friendliness in the process. Also, the stupid click bait articles like Cheat Sheet are ruining the experience. Furthermore, the subscriber stories are ludicrous! Why would we pay to read another paragraph of a story when we can easily find another news story or…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please remove Vivid Seats from advertisements! They are a scam company and have scammed many people.

Please remove Vivid Seat from your advertising. They are a scam company they does not get your tickets to you, or willing to give your moneyback. The reason I used this company was because they popped up as one of the top advertisements on your site. Please investigate them and do the right thing.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Less repeated old material and more time app

You are felling us with poor outdated material that is click bat. You fell to report all time related material such as hanging effigy of a person running for senator or why no reporting on the million plus refugees from South Sudan for the pass 4 years. Location should not dominate reporting or importance unless it is being used for political reasons. Which seems to be the reason no one talks of the suffering of those from South Sudan. Shame on all the media!

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Highly offended by the trash tabloid style so called news...EXTREME BIAS political propaganda that's a disgrace to journalism...I want OUT!!

Tell me what it takes to completely deactivate my yahoomail account. It gets nothing but worse and it's filled with negative bullying every single day all day.

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Quality

Quality is lacking. Articles are not well researched, have many mistakes, or are ads masked as articles. I also hate videos and sound! I like to read articles.

It would also be nice to know the feedback you are receiving has been heard.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Get rid of Michael Harriot

Describes Bird Box as a racist issue ???? The problem with this world today they twist things up to make it about racisim and then divide people ! I demand a apology and the article be removed

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Your new newsroom is terrible. You can’t look at your comments or respond to other comments. You are going to lose me. Totally biased

Terrible format. Can’t look at your comments. Prejudice and bias against anyone not a liberal. Soviet Union Pravda all over again

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Positive Press for Positve Achievement

It would do our country good if the media such as Yahoo for example informed the country of the positive achievements of the current administration. You only post negative coverage the way CNN and MSNBC does. You post articles of him that are intentionally misleading Americans. Please post objective and proven information for starters. Then update us on the thriving economy, more prepared military, how people like me get to keep more of what I earn for example.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get rid of gossip style news. Just relay import newsworthy news

Get rid of gossip style news. Just relay import newsworthy news

26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hate new Yahoo News format.

I absolutely hate the latest format update to Yahoo news. I only care about 'More for You'. I do not like having to scroll past sports, etc. each time I launch news. Instead, embed links if one wants to view sports or horoscopes.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please stop the video ads after I scroll by them. Obwviously if we scrolled past the first ad we r not interested. Does yahoo have a deal wi

Please stop the video ads after I scroll by them. Obwviously if we scrolled past the first ad we r not interested. Does yahoo have a deal with cell providers to use data so we can be billed more?? Seems a bit fishy to me. Maybe this should be investigated. Costs the everyday person $$$ to see ads we weren’t interested in in the first place. Stop just trying to bring in more and more revenue for the shareholder and pretend like u give a **** about costing people $ for unwanted videos. And I’m not interested in some bs…

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please improve

You guys need to get rid of the blue bar on the top of all of your pages. You should take some risks, to. You had the chance to buy both google and facebook at a very cheep price. Get your reputation beter. Add a yahoo kids portal and get a young audiance. I am a kid and I am counting on you. I like yahoo and you should make a yahoo kids portal. Take the risk and make one while removing the blue bar at the top of every page that looks like it is from 2010

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base