Yahoo Mail Mobile Web (Bucket)

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail for Mobile Web feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail on mobile.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site?.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mail Mobile Web?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How to delete all inbox em

Is there a way to delete all emails in my inbox?

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You need to make the email options for composing a email alot easier....I can't ever find the option to create a email in my mailbox options

Put an option on our inbox for composing an email for our mobile phone yahoo app....I can never find the compose email option when in my mailbox I see everything else except this one critical option

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My device was br0ken where i created my account..now,i can't open my email due to your yahoo key instead of using a password making a access

My device was br0ken where i created my account..now,i can't open my email due to your yahoo key instead of using a password making a access to other devices..your old design was a great one than this of a hard access..

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why is Yahoo website stoop to all the filthy, abominable news?

Clean up publishing filthy, ungodly news. Just stop publishing all the trash. GOD may smile on Yahoo if you will do this. He will not be happy with Yahoo if you don't.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve spam email protections

Develop better algorithm to stop spam email in the inbox that should have been directed into spam. Offer an option that allows users to choose that any emails with unreadable characters (or anything not in English) to be automatically filtered into spam folder.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. At least try to make it more reliable

I am using this email account as my Gmail recovery email. but when I was trying to get the recovery code , thre is no email regarding this. I have same experience when I was applying for job interviews, no one time password is received through this email id

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To those communities that come from the developing world they have ideas that are viable but don't have financial resources to implement the

Our company provides information technology, training, marketing, advertising and business development.our market has a number of challenges but is suitable and fertile ground for innovation.we wish to partner with suitable entities, organizations and people that have resources so that we can broaden the scope,area and vision of our company.i don't wish to devolve deeper into more intricate explanations ,this can be spared for another moment.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. View images without downloading to phone

On my android phone, when images are clicked on, the image is downloaded to the phone instead of just letting you view it within the browser. I remember it was the latter awhile back. Not sure why it changed.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Frustra

I am not able to ad an email signature picture. Please advise me on how to do so.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Mobile Web (Bucket)

Feedback and Knowledge Base