Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YTD stock performance charts are not correct

YTD stock performance charts should not start from the closing price of first day of this year. Charts should start from the closing price of last day of last year.

5th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better Research

This news article is entirely incorrect!

Business Bitcoin Plunges 56% In Rout
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-plunges-56-rout-080900676.html

Your site has credibility issues.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Amtech Systems (ASYS) Incorrect Insider Roster Information

The Insider Roster information for Amtech Systems (ASYS) is completely wrong. It does not reflect the most recent filings. https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000720500&type=&dateb=&owner=only&count=40

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. incorrect data ( frequently ) in yahoo finance

losers stocks >.is really not accurate biggest loser today Kodak is Not even in the losers ( I could do the board for you :)

https://finance.yahoo.com/losers

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BYND earnings date wrong not 7/27, it's 8/4

BYND earnings date wrong not 7/27, it's 8/4

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WFC under "Most Sustainable and Ethically Responsible Companies" What a joke!

WFC is not an ethically responsible company. Look at all the scandals and allegations regarding their banking practices. Stop misleading consumers like they do!!!!!

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get rid of the Martin Shkreli picture For Retrophin (RTRX) stock quote- VERY OLD news

Having old photos and articles (e.g. Martin Shkreli for RTRX) taints the relevance of the information being provided by Yahoo finance. Makes you look outdated and irrelevant.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currency conversion issue for BABA ticker

Under 'Analyst Price Targets' section, BABA target price is listed in 'Chinese Yuan' currency instead of USD. This is my assumption.

Please correct the issue.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. FSK chart is broken after split

FSK did a reverse split 1:4 but it's listed as 4:1 so the historic prices are 16x more than they really were. I could ignore that, but because the way the chart adjusts on the screen, all the prices since the split are hidden by the volume bars.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. alkim.IS

Adjusted close price is wrong. Before last split end dividen figures are need to be corrected.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Many funds not being kept updated

There are many funds in my portfolio and watchlist that haven't been updated since June 28, 2018. Why? The funds are still actively traded and they did exist on Yahoo Finance at one time. Any way to re-activate these? If so, I can give you the list of 30-40 symbols effected.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mutual Fund Performance Information

Your mutual fund return information stinks, on the same page I'm seeing two YTD return figures for a mutual fund and they are both different. The numbers given are not labeled as far as the time frame they correspond to. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/VWILX?p=VWILX . On the summary page it has ytd of 2.69. On the same page on the lower right it has YTD of 8 and change. When I got to Vanguard and look up the return YTD it is 15%. Also you are showing a 3 year return of 11 percent and when I go to Vanguard the return is…

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Data Errors in dual listed companies

Please examine the data for companies dually listed on US and Canadian Exchanges. The problem appears systemic on several I have looked at. CNR.TO & CNI (NYSE) Same company. Vastly different metrics are being returned. This is not an exchange rate issue but seems to be connected to earnings. The PE ratio for the 2 listings should be the same but are quite different. The same sort of error appears for Telus (T.TO & TU) and Canadian Pacific (CPR.TO & CPR)

Thanks for the usually great service.

JM

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Financial & Business News (Latest New tab)

I am looking at the LATEST new page in Yahoo Finance and I see new from 4 weeks old to 3 months old. If that is the latest new Yahoo have, then I think they should just quit report financial news.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please fix the Avis/Budget Ticker on your ticker report. It's been at $10.98 forever.

Fix the Avis/Budget ticker on your finance show. It's been $10.98 forever, which shows something is wrong somewhere. It should be fixed next time I watch or something is really wrong. I like your finance show which I watch on YouTube, but please fix it. Something so basic is a little disturbing

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. DJIA30 Volume error? Pt2

According to The Street, the correct volume should be...

https://www.thestreet.com/quote/djia/dow-jones-industrial-average-today.html

Thank you!

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. DJIA30 Volume error?

The DJIA30 Volume is as such...
    Sep 03, 2019 223,210,000
    Aug 30, 2019 2,190,810,000
    Aug 29, 2019 208,650,000

Could you verify that this 8/30/19 did in fact have 10X the normal volume or if it's a keying error?

Thanks.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. JP Morgan Mutual funds have not updated since last Friday evening. Specifically ONGAX and ONGIX. Why would I want Premium?!

Mutual funds described above are not updating. Why would I pay for Premium when this is the case? Other site are updated.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. DKNG

Please update your statistics page. Float Shares is not correct. You guys charge a lot of money and you have outdated information. What the heck is going on? If these keeps up im out!

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base