Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. dark theme

Please enable a dark theme. A black background is much easier on the eyes. Customizable font and background colors should be a standard feature in a paid service.

9th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Webull and TDAmeritrade linking

Hi, can you allow linking to webull and tdameritrade in your portfolio section?

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On all portfolio pages, keep the column headers visible when scrolling.

Instead of letting column headers scroll up and under the search bar, Make them stop under the search bar so they stay visible. If it was a spreadsheet, it would be FREEZING the row or column, I think.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mini Chart for 1 and 3 months and one year in Portfolio View

Please add Mini Chart for 1 and 3 months and one year in Portfolio View

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. net tangible assets

The new financials are Missing "net tangible assets", under the equity line in the balance sheet.

This use to save me so much time and hassle. Now we have to manually subtract -intangible assets and -goodwill from equity. PLEASE! Bring this line back on the Balance Sheet. It was so useful for quickly assessing equity in a business.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option Chain New Features

Option Chains needs defaults. When I go to Option Chain, I want to default to Straddle. I also want another "Straddle Full" that contains of the same column information as List view. You aren't using the width of the wide screen monitors.

I would also like to have a price filter range so I can limit the screen to only see prices within a range. Need to have a toggle button to be able to turn on/off/clear this filter.

A new Option Screen that allows use to store favorite stock tickers and look at stock options for multiple stocks at…

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Printed portfolio should include the date.

I print out my portfolio but I have to hand write the date on it.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change Yahoo's HATEFUL "news" to more up lifting matters

Change Yahoo's HATEFUL "news" to more up lifting matters. THIS INCLUDES HUFF POST cringe worthy stories

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. dividends

Include an option in the charts to consider Dividends for a Total Return Graph Vs Just Price.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review.

11. LET ME SEE MY COMMENT HISTORY. LET ME BE NOTIFIED IF SOMEONE REPLIES. IDIOTS

LET ME SEE MY COMMENT HISTORY. LET ME BE NOTIFIED IF SOMEONE REPLIES. IDIOTS

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. yahoo finance feature request

Yahoo finance feature request: Permit MY PORTFOLIO reports to export to Excel

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sortable Tabs for Investment Ideas

Under "investment ideas" can you make the tabs sortable (i.e be able to sort by price, %loss/gain etc). Thanks

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. gap up, gap down, 2-day chart

With markets this volatile your basic charting (which I use all day due to the simple way all the important information is displayed) is insufficient. If a stock closes at 10 and opens at 6 you smooth out the curve instead of displaying the gap as a vertical cliff.

Likewise, I'd really find a simple 2-day chart option helpful.

While I'm wishing, you show pre-market and after-market pricing, which is great, but I would really like a 1 & 2-day chart that shows pre and post market pricing in graph form.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. make the financials section easily comparable with multiple symbols

make the financials section comparable with multiple symbols. would love to see lmt and noc reports easily side by side, or one line after the other, different colors for each company.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Alpha Sorting of Symbols

Can you please add a feature to allow alphabetic ordering of symbols in "My Portfolio"?

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Limit the number of rows Portfolio View

It would be nice to limit a View for Portfolio View to 10, 25, 50, 100 making it easier to get to the scroll left/right bar, when there are more columns than what can fit on my screen.

Locking the Header would be great when scrolling down.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Linking to Ameritrade

Is it possible to allow linking to Ameritrade in Yahoo Finance?

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Holding % of portfolio

A data column showing each holding's percentage of the portfolio's total value would be a help in maintaining the desired allocations/diversification.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Editing

Please allow editing (for personal usage) of all areas where data can be added, such as under "My Holdings". Personally, I do not need the "Hi or Low" limit for that page and it crowds the other data.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base