Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CF Statement Bugs

Two bugs on the annual cash flow statements: 1) Spelling: "Net cash used privided"; 2) @Bottom Row, Free Cash Flow numbers listed just repeat the operating CF without subtracting Cap Ex

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. revenue in liabilities

Why is revenue appearing under current liabilities. I'm sure it's an error that will be fixed soon?

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Market value under portfolio holdings not listing when creating new portfolio

Market value under portfolio holdings not listing when creating new portfolio

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please Review

Please update all data on the Vantage Drilling Company (VTGDF). Vantage Drilling Company (VTGDF) is a company in Bankruptcy and Liquidation. Vantage Drilling Company IS NOT Vantage Drilling International.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Options quotes are wrong

Your options quotes are wrong.
    I deduce what is happening is that the bid and ask are only updated when there is a trade. The result is that the prices can be hours, days weeks or even months out of date.
    The graph of price also stops at the last trade time.

Look at puts and calls for ROKU for example, a stock which exhibits large prices changes in a short time. The option prices don't keep up, creating the false impression that certain trades can produce instant and guaranteed profit.

For example, tonight friday oct 18 ROKU closed at…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CL=F Real Time Refresh

I've waited for over 3+ years for "CL=F", the oil futures price, to be updated real time, just like all the other stock symbols.

If users do a "refresh" of their portfolio, we get an updated price. Why can't Yahoo Finance perform this real time update as it does with all other portfolio stocks?

Users should NOT have to MANUALLY refresh their portfolio to get a current oil futures price.

How long will it take? Do you need technical assistance?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Portfolio Balance on Top

Portfolio Balance on top shows incorrect figures for Day Gain and Total gain.

See below, these figures doesnt make sense and are incorrect

Day Gain-67,255.42 (-37.78%)
    Total Gain+3,640.54 (+34.56%

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Charting Problem in Firefox

Full screen charting has not worked properly in Firefox since you introduced the version supporting premium content. It comes up blank and even when reset it does not show dates. Also, year to date does not show the proper time period.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please remove the chat on Portfolio Print

Please fix your web Page to remove the chat on the page to be printed when a user hits Print.
    At the Current time when ever a user clicks print on the Portfolio summary page, the chat Icon etc covers the information that you want to print. I know other websites can remove all their advertising etc when you hit print, so I am sure your software people can figure this one out as well.
    Thanks

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Problem in "Financials"

The new financials page has a glitch where if you click "Quarterly" results on the balance sheet or Cash flow, some companies will show you only one quarter of results or none. Not all companies do this, as the default will show 4 quarters (and a TTM for cashflow), but other tickers will only default to one or none; such as TSLA (click balance sheet and then quarterly) nothing will show. It asks you to subscribe.

Finally, I think this error is causing wrong calculations on those balance sheets/cash flow statements. The companies with this problem, that show at least…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. try perfecting the free before you try to sell us something. The porfolios miscalculate values. The dates of dividends are wrong. it sucks

Get your free service right first. Try putting correct dividend dates. Make the value calculations correct.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. finance yahoo not accurate ( and bugs )

a lot of bugs happen in finance yahoo The simple reason why I am not a premium client iS that I travel a lot to europe and cannot access the site so cannot trade and I noticed a lot of inaccurate data in finance ( update to day average not exact at all) so why should I us ea premium or also newest reaction about some stock not working just reactions bUt if you check for newest Clicking on reactions not working so also for example this morning reply did not work for me I cannot use yahoo as a…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Incorrect intra-day charts

Two bug issues.

1.) When viewing an intra-day chart ( like 1 Min Apple on 07/31/2019), data time stamp is ETS, then when switching settings to "Extended" Trading hours/sessions it looks like it is CST Chicago etc.

2.) Also referencing the above Apple 1 minute chart, the opening 1 minute bar on that date has an incorrect opening (when viewing regular trading session), the 1 minute bar shows a wide range and opens at previous close when in actuality it had a gap open at ~216.40. Switch to a daily chart to see this.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. full screen view bug: not displaying side panel data when in Hollow Candle or Colored Bar

When using the full screen view, if I have the "Candle" setting set to either "Hollow Candle" or "Colored Bar," the right side panel that shows :

• Recently Viewed

• Cryptocurrencies

• Trending Tickers

• Stocks: Most Active

• Stocks: Gainers

• Stocks: Losers

• Top Mutual Funds

• Top ETFs

is blank, but when the "Candle" setting is set to "Line," "Area," "Candle," or "Bar" everything is shown.

Please fix this bug.

Thanks

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base