Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Spam out of control, as always

If you guys can filter out the most mundane words from allowing posts to happen... Why after decades is it so hard for you to filter out the bots that post the SAME EXACT SPAM LINK every other minute across every stock message board.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YTD stock performance charts are not correct

YTD stock performance charts should not start from the closing price of first day of this year. Charts should start from the closing price of last day of last year.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better Research

This news article is entirely incorrect!

Business Bitcoin Plunges 56% In Rout
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-plunges-56-rout-080900676.html

Your site has credibility issues.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sortable Tabs for Investment Ideas

Under "investment ideas" can you make the tabs sortable (i.e be able to sort by price, %loss/gain etc). Thanks

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Drop Ad for Premium

Going to drop Yahoo if unwanted add stays at bottom of financial section.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. yahoo finance feature request

Yahoo finance feature request: Permit MY PORTFOLIO reports to export to Excel

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. remove audio from ads

Remove audio from ads or mute them by default. I am tired of being interrupted by ads whose audio fires up when I'm reading something or performing a transaction, potentially causing mistakes to be made. This type of distracting can be costly and is very offensive. This usually happens when the window is in the background. If all web designers did this, computers would be un-usable. Imagine half a dozen unwanted ads from different sites playing simultaneously. Fix your freaking site!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. gap up, gap down, 2-day chart

With markets this volatile your basic charting (which I use all day due to the simple way all the important information is displayed) is insufficient. If a stock closes at 10 and opens at 6 you smooth out the curve instead of displaying the gap as a vertical cliff.

Likewise, I'd really find a simple 2-day chart option helpful.

While I'm wishing, you show pre-market and after-market pricing, which is great, but I would really like a 1 & 2-day chart that shows pre and post market pricing in graph form.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. DJIA30 Volume error?

The DJIA30 Volume is as such...
    Sep 03, 2019 223,210,000
    Aug 30, 2019 2,190,810,000
    Aug 29, 2019 208,650,000

Could you verify that this 8/30/19 did in fact have 10X the normal volume or if it's a keying error?

Thanks.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. make the financials section easily comparable with multiple symbols

make the financials section comparable with multiple symbols. would love to see lmt and noc reports easily side by side, or one line after the other, different colors for each company.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Alpha Sorting of Symbols

Can you please add a feature to allow alphabetic ordering of symbols in "My Portfolio"?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop putting women in their underwear ads on the finance front page. It is NSFW in my office

Please stop allowing ads showing women in their underwear on the finance front page. It is very NSFW in my office and unprofessional on your part.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improving the Peter Lynch Fair Value Calculation

In looking at the Peter Lynch Fair Value calculation, I believe you are over inflating fair value by including the full projected EPS growth rate without filtering. Peter Lynch, if the projected growth was over 25, would always use 25 which served as a buffer for creating fair values against growth rates which may not be sustainable while still providing for well above average continued growth. For example today YF Premium shows a Fair Value of about $100 for KL, where calculating it out per Peter's true method comes in at about $58.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. portfolio view, diversity graphic results in over an inch of white space.

Portfolio view; diversity graphic results in over an inch of white space. between portfolio value and first stock quote so that anything other than full screen requires scroll p/down to see both. Space is at a premium. Get rid of graphic

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The delete view button too easily deleted.

After creating my personal portfolio view I too easily delete it because the "delete View" button is in the secondary headline which is visible all the time and very easily clicked on by mistake. I deleted my view 3 times in the past year. Very annoying.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Extended hour bars shows on chart even with extended hours toggled to off in settings https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/DIA#eyJpbnRlcnZhbCI6N

Extended hours chart data shows on chart even though extended hours is toggled to "off" in settings. browser page was refreshed several times with same result.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Up to date Finance and stock information!

Yahoo has to keep Stock information up to date... including EPS (TTM). Example: Nokia (NOK) EPS (TTM) should be positive in 2019, but Yahoo has had it listed as -.19 per share. If you are a Finance site, you need to update quicker. A year or two later is not realistic or responsible/reliable website!

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Supporting Yahoo Finance

Hey I love Yahoo Finance and have been using it for 23+ years. However, I just don't have $500 a year to purchase the "premium" service. How about a monthly subscription model with a tshirt mailed out at the end of the year or some other small, annual gift, to show that we support the website? It could be at a lower level, maybe $10/mo?
    You guys are great and I want to help keep the business alive.

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base