Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. re-install $ amounts and % change to portfolios on home page.

$ amounts and % change has disappeared from portfolios on the home page view. Please reinstate them.

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. quit making people login, 20 times a day

why does Yahoo keep logging me out? oh and I can't login to do this.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spam out of control, as always

If you guys can filter out the most mundane words from allowing posts to happen... Why after decades is it so hard for you to filter out the bots that post the SAME EXACT SPAM LINK every other minute across every stock message board.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cannot download financials after clicking on download button

Cannot download financials after clicking on the download button.. What is the point of paying for premium?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quote search brings up wrong stock - up-vote if you agree

Enter your stock symbol in the search... intuitively press [Enter]... oops... the WRONG stock comes up. Every time. Makes you want to pull your hair out. To get to the right stock you must redundantly 'choose' what you have already keyed in from a drop down list. Why?

Rephrased, Yahoo Finance "defaults" to the assumption that the symbol a user enters is NOT the one they want information on.

I'm not the first to be annoyed by this, but we need up-votes to get Yahoo's attention so they can make this easy fix.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide an import tool that actually works.

I cannot get Yahoo to import a CSV formatted file of my portfolio. I have too many investments to type in by hand. Consequently, the Premium version is of no value to me.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. cannot up date my portfolio

cannot up date portfolio manually keeps only last entry. Also constantly reloads pages . But since AOL and Yahoo are one in the same it is expected I guess

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. DJT is not appearing along with many of my portfolio details are missing today, why? Nobody in your office check on this ?

Many details are missing in your website today, causing troubles to us, why nobody from your office checking on this continuously?

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ticker symbol search

when you type a ticker symbol in the search field and hit the Enter key, have it go to the actual ticker

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You have mismatched data on the ticker symbol sls

YOU have mismatched data on ticker symbol sls

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Volume does not match on different Yahoo pages

Why is it that the main landing page for any ticker (for example ^GSPC the S&P 500 Index) shows a volume figure for April 17th as 3,554,592,893 whereas if you click "Historical Data" and view that page, it shows the April 17 volume as 5,792,140,000. It seems every ticker has a small to large difference depending on which of these two pages you look at. Landing summary page vs. Historical Data page. Why are they always different? (Thisexample for April 17th was noted on Sunday April 19, 9:16PM Central, but the variances exist every night).

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can NOT add new symbols into portfolios today 06/12 i.e. VZ

Can't add new symbol to portfolio i.e. VZ

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Page resizes all the time on each page load

Whenever I load yahoo it resizes a lot before it finally settles... shows large text then small text then large then small again. Clearly some CSS issue or something. Happy to post a video, it's pretty annoying. I click the wrong buttons all the time.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can not change numbers in Finance in a position as of friday/. Some allow change , some don't- new numbers just spin and don't load

can not change shares in existing positons in finance. won't load new numbers, just spinswon't update. Started friday 5/29 some load, some don't.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Portfolio News stops after a day or two

Your Portfolio News in Yahoo Finance stops listing news items for portfolio stocks after a day or two's worth of news. If users don't check their Portfolio News every day we can't get access to what's happened to the stocks we're interested in. This bug just started in the past week or so.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Profile Export broken in Chrome 83+ due to sandbox

See https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1087009#c2

Download is disallowed. The frame initiating or instantiating the download is sandboxed, but the flag ‘allow-downloads’ is not set. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5706745674465280 for more details.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Watchlist page holds stale data and the display gets out of sync

As a one-page-app, the watchlist page gets out of sync sometimes. Create a watchlist and add some symbols to it. Go to another device or browser and add some symbols. Return to the original page and when it auto-updates things will be shifted. The newly added symbols take over the attributes of the former top items in the list. This can be fixed by reloading the page, so there is some persistent state that is getting stale.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You need a save button to stop my cutomized list to stop resetting back to default (ALL) list!

You need a save button to stop my cutomized list to stop resetting back to default (ALL) list!

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Too many quotes have Open outside of High and Lows. (Usually yesterday's Open) Routine to check for it shouldn't take more then 10ms for 1

Too many quotes have Open outside of Highs and Lows.
    (Usually yesterday's Open)
    Routine to check for it shouldn't take more then 10ms
    for 10,000 issues, 10x a day
    Example: TQQQ 5-14-2020 72.59

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base