Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. net tangible assets

The new financials are Missing "net tangible assets", under the equity line in the balance sheet.

This use to save me so much time and hassle. Now we have to manually subtract -intangible assets and -goodwill from equity. PLEASE! Bring this line back on the Balance Sheet. It was so useful for quickly assessing equity in a business.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Holding % of portfolio

A data column showing each holding's percentage of the portfolio's total value would be a help in maintaining the desired allocations/diversification.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. chart

Please implement graphs of historic financial data. It is extremely helpful to us if all the numbers can be turned into graphs as well as growth rates for each line item.

A great example is how stockrow.com Great display of financial information! But I still love yahoo finance and have been a loyal user for 20 years!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. News filter PLEASE

Add news filter! So I can filter out all those unwanted news. Namely all the Zack, class action lawsuit notifications, and insider monkey.

Those news have turned me off to reading the news of my portfolio's holdings. Because they are so annoying and offer no NEWS values at all!!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Buy points on charts

Would be great to have trade dates on the full sized charts

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. On the portfolio view of mutual funds, you only show 10 positions, should be able to see top 25 with their quotes, this would surpass what M

When viewing individual mutual funds, yahoo show only the top ten posuiitions of the fund and their quotes. I urge you to show the top 20 or 25 along with their quotes and this would surpass what Morningstar shows!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change Yahoo's HATEFUL "news" to more up lifting matters

Change Yahoo's HATEFUL "news" to more up lifting matters. THIS INCLUDES HUFF POST cringe worthy stories

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Printed portfolio should include the date.

I print out my portfolio but I have to hand write the date on it.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. M1 Finance Support

Are there any plans to add M1 Finance to the list of brokers that we can link?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. video

Stock videos need a way to keep them from working till you want to see it. It is very distracting when a video is playing and you are trying to read the stock page.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On all portfolio pages, keep the column headers visible when scrolling.

Instead of letting column headers scroll up and under the search bar, Make them stop under the search bar so they stay visible. If it was a spreadsheet, it would be FREEZING the row or column, I think.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Portfolio Dividend Investor Friendly

Make "personal portfolio" Dividend Investor Friendly. Create a Dividend Yield using:
    Annual Dividend / My cost per Share
    Call it MDY (my dividend yield)

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Linking to Ameritrade

Is it possible to allow linking to Ameritrade in Yahoo Finance?

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Just add the following

Please add the same features, Import & Export, that exist in the Windows 7 version, in the Windows 10 version. Extremely Useful!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Beef up Portfolio news feed

Please beef up your portfolio news feed. Quarterly earnings reports, Seeking Alpha, and Motley Fool are all MUST HAVE even for free news feed on finance. Thank you.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Editing

Please allow editing (for personal usage) of all areas where data can be added, such as under "My Holdings". Personally, I do not need the "Hi or Low" limit for that page and it crowds the other data.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. dividends

Include an option in the charts to consider Dividends for a Total Return Graph Vs Just Price.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review.

19. Make more data available for downloading

When we do our customized view on Portfolio we can add more columns. It would be helpful if we could download that data in Excel. Only few columns get downloaded and not all the columns.

Thanks

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add more Research contributors. Why is Argus your only one?

It would be good to be able to view reports from other research providers.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base