Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. On the portfolio view of mutual funds, you only show 10 positions, should be able to see top 25 with their quotes, this would surpass what M

When viewing individual mutual funds, yahoo show only the top ten posuiitions of the fund and their quotes. I urge you to show the top 20 or 25 along with their quotes and this would surpass what Morningstar shows!

75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Yahoo's HATEFUL "news" to more up lifting matters

Change Yahoo's HATEFUL "news" to more up lifting matters. THIS INCLUDES HUFF POST cringe worthy stories

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Industry Statistics

Relative valuation is much better than absolute. I want to be able to screen for stocks that are below industry average in PE PEG, P/B or P/S. I used to be able to look on your site in the Industry browser to at least manually check these but that seems to be gone now. Best way is to be able to screen for those. PLEASE. I'll keep my subscription to premium of you at least address this one thing. I know that data is available somewhere.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CL=F Real Time Refresh

I've waited for over 3+ years for "CL=F", the oil futures price, to be updated real time, just like all the other stock symbols.

If users do a "refresh" of their portfolio, we get an updated price. Why can't Yahoo Finance perform this real time update as it does with all other portfolio stocks?

Users should NOT have to MANUALLY refresh their portfolio to get a current oil futures price.

How long will it take? Do you need technical assistance?

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stock screener

The equity stock screener is really not that useful. First of all, it took me forever to find "Dividend Yield" because in the screen it's called "Last close indicated dividend/Stock prices (LTM)". Why wouldn't you just tie to the "Statistics" tab and call it dividend yield. The other thing that's annoying is that once you run the screen, you can't see the value of the filter you selected. If I want to look for high dividend stocks, the screen should show the dividend yield of all the stock and then I should be able to sort in ascending or descending…

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Portfolio Balance on Top

Portfolio Balance on top shows incorrect figures for Day Gain and Total gain.

See below, these figures doesnt make sense and are incorrect

Day Gain-67,255.42 (-37.78%)
    Total Gain+3,640.54 (+34.56%

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo Finance Premium

I would like to sign up for Yahoo Finance Premium. However, the service is only available for US residents. It is impossible to sign up with adress in outside US. May you make the service avalable to residents in Europa/Scandinavia

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The Historical Data incorrect on 10/31/2019 is wrong

I checked all the symbols on 10/31/2019 day have the wrong volume x100 more than suppose to be.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Hi,

Our engineers are already aware of this issue and are working to correct it. Thanks for your patience while we work to get this resolved.

Regards,
    Yahoo Finance

10. video

Stock videos need a way to keep them from working till you want to see it. It is very distracting when a video is playing and you are trying to read the stock page.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change how right side bar frame loads to allow page navigation while ads load

Right hand frame takes forever to load. Company summary and charts show up, but if you try to scroll down to view, the frame jumps back to top as a result of other objects loading. This may be due to either ADS on top oft he right side frame or news loading in the main frame.

Ok to show Ads but if page is better designed, those should be able to load secondarily in the background without interfering with page navigation in the meanwhile.

Easy solutions could also be:
    1. load ads on right hand frame underneath company summary versus…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make Portfolio Dividend Investor Friendly

Make "personal portfolio" Dividend Investor Friendly. Create a Dividend Yield using:
    Annual Dividend / My cost per Share
    Call it MDY (my dividend yield)

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Charting Problem in Firefox

Full screen charting has not worked properly in Firefox since you introduced the version supporting premium content. It comes up blank and even when reset it does not show dates. Also, year to date does not show the proper time period.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Just add the following

Please add the same features, Import & Export, that exist in the Windows 7 version, in the Windows 10 version. Extremely Useful!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Beef up Portfolio news feed

Please beef up your portfolio news feed. Quarterly earnings reports, Seeking Alpha, and Motley Fool are all MUST HAVE even for free news feed on finance. Thank you.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Editing

Please allow editing (for personal usage) of all areas where data can be added, such as under "My Holdings". Personally, I do not need the "Hi or Low" limit for that page and it crowds the other data.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. dividends

Include an option in the charts to consider Dividends for a Total Return Graph Vs Just Price.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review.

18. Every time I click on a news story, I am assaulted by asinine pop-up user comments. How can I disable this poisonous feature?

Every time I click on a Yahoo Finance news story, I am assaulted by little pop-ups of user comments. I want to read news, not trollbot garbage! This is a horrible feature which I want to disable.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please remove the chat on Portfolio Print

Please fix your web Page to remove the chat on the page to be printed when a user hits Print.
    At the Current time when ever a user clicks print on the Portfolio summary page, the chat Icon etc covers the information that you want to print. I know other websites can remove all their advertising etc when you hit print, so I am sure your software people can figure this one out as well.
    Thanks

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make more data available for downloading

When we do our customized view on Portfolio we can add more columns. It would be helpful if we could download that data in Excel. Only few columns get downloaded and not all the columns.

Thanks

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base