Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be nice if you could make Yahoo Premium available also to non-US subscribers

It would be nice if you could make Yahoo Finance Premium available also to non-US residents

7th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Industry Statistics

Relative valuation is much better than absolute. I want to be able to screen for stocks that are below industry average in PE PEG, P/B or P/S. I used to be able to look on your site in the Industry browser to at least manually check these but that seems to be gone now. Best way is to be able to screen for those. PLEASE. I'll keep my subscription to premium of you at least address this one thing. I know that data is available somewhere.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change how right side bar frame loads to allow page navigation while ads load

Right hand frame takes forever to load. Company summary and charts show up, but if you try to scroll down to view, the frame jumps back to top as a result of other objects loading. This may be due to either ADS on top oft he right side frame or news loading in the main frame.

Ok to show Ads but if page is better designed, those should be able to load secondarily in the background without interfering with page navigation in the meanwhile.

Easy solutions could also be:
    1. load ads on right hand frame underneath company summary versus…

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. finance yahoo not accurate ( and bugs )

a lot of bugs happen in finance yahoo The simple reason why I am not a premium client iS that I travel a lot to europe and cannot access the site so cannot trade and I noticed a lot of inaccurate data in finance ( update to day average not exact at all) so why should I us ea premium or also newest reaction about some stock not working just reactions bUt if you check for newest Clicking on reactions not working so also for example this morning reply did not work for me I cannot use yahoo as a…

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premium

Make Premium available for international (non US) users

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review. Should you have any additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out again and tell us all about it.

7. Dislike that your choice to view resets every day to something else.

Please allow your choice to view, such as by symbol, to not change back every day to something else.
    Thank you

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add date reference on Stock Quote Statistics page

On Quote pages Statistics tab add a reference to the quarter data is derived from, such as "As of Q3" or "Last Updated 5/30/2019"

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Finance Premium

I would like to sign up for Yahoo Finance Premium. However, the service is only available for US residents. It is impossible to sign up with adress in outside US. May you make the service avalable to residents in Europa/Scandinavia

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. try perfecting the free before you try to sell us something. The porfolios miscalculate values. The dates of dividends are wrong. it sucks

Get your free service right first. Try putting correct dividend dates. Make the value calculations correct.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Start and Current Price

Please include the start price and the current price for when we add a stock to our portfolio.

Also include the percentage gained or loss with the start price compared to the current price of the stock.

This feature is available on newsharewise.com using their Watch list.

The start and current price is very helpful for us.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Linking to Merrill Edge

Please add Merrill Edge to the Link Broker list in My Portfolio.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding a new piece of info to the VIEWS section

Could you please add a new piece of info to the VIEWS section? Adding "COMMISSION" to the available pieces of info would give us the total "Cost Basis" instead of just the stock cost itself. Makes sense, doesn't it?

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow exporting of total annual return history into Excel.

When looking at historical annual returns of mutual funds or ETF's, it is impossible to export the annual return data into excel. Yahoo should add this feature or atleast format the webpage data so that exporting into a database format into Excel would be possible.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make more data available for downloading

When we do our customized view on Portfolio we can add more columns. It would be helpful if we could download that data in Excel. Only few columns get downloaded and not all the columns.

Thanks

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stock screener

The equity stock screener is really not that useful. First of all, it took me forever to find "Dividend Yield" because in the screen it's called "Last close indicated dividend/Stock prices (LTM)". Why wouldn't you just tie to the "Statistics" tab and call it dividend yield. The other thing that's annoying is that once you run the screen, you can't see the value of the filter you selected. If I want to look for high dividend stocks, the screen should show the dividend yield of all the stock and then I should be able to sort in ascending or descending…

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Incorrect intra-day charts

Two bug issues.

1.) When viewing an intra-day chart ( like 1 Min Apple on 07/31/2019), data time stamp is ETS, then when switching settings to "Extended" Trading hours/sessions it looks like it is CST Chicago etc.

2.) Also referencing the above Apple 1 minute chart, the opening 1 minute bar on that date has an incorrect opening (when viewing regular trading session), the 1 minute bar shows a wide range and opens at previous close when in actuality it had a gap open at ~216.40. Switch to a daily chart to see this.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. API access to data?

There is a lack of API accessible data on the web - for years one could write a trivial program that made HTTP requests for data pages, parse the returned HTML and extract the needed data. YAHOO used to be one of the large number of sites that allowed this. Now the sources are very few and limited in content. There is a huge pent up demand for such data to again be available. YAHOO should take advantage of the market opportunity and become the standard of online data... and make money at it. I have no interest in the…

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review.

19. Page headers for new portfolio layout take up a third of the page. Shrink it, so we can see more data.

Page headers for new portfolio layout take up a third of the page. Shrink it, so we can see more data. Or at least have it recede as users scroll down the page.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. offer a "no password" option

offer a "no password" option.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base