Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add ability to SELECT ALL STOCKS from results of screener

if I do a screener and get 60 results and then select the SYMBOL check box (which is suppose to select all stocks), it doesn't select all stocks. it only selects FIRST 25 stocks. and then I have to HAND CHECK any stocks beyond the first 25. I think this 25 number is somehow tied into the default stocks that can be viewed per page (which just happens to be 25). BUT, if I change the default view to 100 so I can view all 60 stocks on the same page, it still doesn't work. once I make this change…

75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. un-mute

How to Unmute a poster...

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an 'Illegal Short Activity' to the 'Report Abuse' menu.

You need to do more to control illegal 'short' activity on your boards. A lot of illegal activity is currently underway on the CYDY board. Add an 'Illegal Short Activity' to the 'Report Abuse' menu.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Provide an import tool that actually works.

I cannot get Yahoo to import a CSV formatted file of my portfolio. I have too many investments to type in by hand. Consequently, the Premium version is of no value to me.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Portfolio from iFrame

Please remove the portfolio tables from iframe. The horizontal scrolling doesn't work when you have a lot of items. You have to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the horizontal scroll bar, then scroll back up on the page to re-find what you were looking at. This doesn't work very well. As other people have said, lock the table headers in place. Use built in page scroll bars instead of iframe scrollbars.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. incorrect data ( frequently ) in yahoo finance

losers stocks >.is really not accurate biggest loser today Kodak is Not even in the losers ( I could do the board for you :)

https://finance.yahoo.com/losers

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. conversations - default sort order

Need one of three things to be implemented, or a comparable suggestion:

1. Default to "newest reactions" sort order in conversations.

2. Store in a cookie the last used sort order in conversations.

3. Provide an option to choose a default sort order in conversations.

Defaulting to "top reactions" skews the sentiment on the message boards. Just because a message has the most interaction does not make it more relevant.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. STOP ADVERTISEMENTS

STOP THE POP UP OF ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE TOP OF MY PORTFOLIO WHICH CHANGES THE SCREEN FREQUENTLY WHICH DISTURB MY OPERATION AS A TRADER AS I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR ADDS.
    Thank you,
    Radhakrishna Menon

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. stocks

on macs, the side bar stocks widget has so much potential. A simple but powerful improvement would be to implement real-time quotes. I would literally pay a premium just for that feature. Maybe give a trial period and then charge monthly. Next I think it should be easier to add/remove/move ticker symbols instead of having to hit info and then scroll all the way down through my long list to get to the plus symbol. Simple but very effective changes would lead to mass adoption. just my 2 cents.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Articles should be chronological

Articles should be chronological

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Maker

MKR cryptocurrency addition

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I follow 15 Yahoo indices (^DJUSNC and ^DJUSTL are two) that on Jul 29 at 1230 PM PDT appeared on my portfolio page as, and exported as, bla

I follow 15 Yahoo indices (^DJUSNC and ^DJUSTL are two) that on Jul 29 at 1230 PM PDT appeared on my portfolio page as, and exported as, blank spaces instead of numbers. Blank indices began appearing randomly at Yahoo months ago. Randomness makes me suspect that the problem is a Yahoo breakdown rather than Yahoo policy. Please restore the missing indices!

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stocks that are not in my portfolio or watchlist being analysed in my reports and ideas

I keep seeing stocks that are not in my portfolio or watchlist being analysed in my reports and ideas

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Portfolio News stops after a day or two

Your Portfolio News in Yahoo Finance stops listing news items for portfolio stocks after a day or two's worth of news. If users don't check their Portfolio News every day we can't get access to what's happened to the stocks we're interested in. This bug just started in the past week or so.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BYND earnings date wrong not 7/27, it's 8/4

BYND earnings date wrong not 7/27, it's 8/4

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. swbi conversation feature please add. This is for Smith & Wesson. It is missing from page.

Please add the conversation feature to the Smith & Wesson page.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. cannot up date my portfolio

cannot up date portfolio manually keeps only last entry. Also constantly reloads pages . But since AOL and Yahoo are one in the same it is expected I guess

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base