Finance Premium

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Premium Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 75th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weyland Tech 52 week low not split adjusted

Weyland Tech (WEYL) 52-week low is not split adjusted....$0.28 should be $1.62.

See the company's OTCmarkets page: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WEYL?p=WEYL

1 for 13 reverse stock-split on February 25, 2020, per 10-Q filing: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1335112/000121390020022204/f10q0620_weylandtechinc.htm

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No one wants to admit it but the country, historically, does better when we have a DEMO

OCRAT in office. When we have a recession, we usually vote in a Demo-
    crat to get us back on track. Just look at the facts, folks. Democrats
    are better at the economy game than the tight butt Republicans. Once
    we would face the truth, why would we ever elect a Republican. The GOP has been known for their kow-towing the rich because they stuff their pockets full while in office but we need the Democrats to bring us back into line.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. please keep Bill gates off your site

Bill Gates is a software guy.. i don't want to hear his uninformed opinions. at least show both sides of virus issues.. Your credibility sucks and is going down as any semblance of a news source. I say this as a statistician for 20 years in many many industrial settings globally. I've downloaded the best available data and know the issues and they are being reported completely disingenuously.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am disgusted by the way that your Sr. Columnist spewed his opinion in your top

story for today, Newman, who is trying his darnest to get Trump elected
    by slamming Biden and belittling him not because of his platform but
    because he can not think of anything good or nice to say about who is
    supporting - Trump. There is not one thing that is worthy of admiring about Trump. He is dispicable but than I guess that is why Newman is backing him because from this article(?)he is a despicable columnist. What does that mean actually, Sr. Columnist.He is not a reporter because this is not a report, it is a deplorable attempt at…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quote search brings up wrong stock - up-vote if you agree

Enter your stock symbol in the search... intuitively press [Enter]... oops... the WRONG stock comes up. Every time. Makes you want to pull your hair out. To get to the right stock you must redundantly 'choose' what you have already keyed in from a drop down list. Why?

Rephrased, Yahoo Finance "defaults" to the assumption that the symbol a user enters is NOT the one they want information on.

I'm not the first to be annoyed by this, but we need up-votes to get Yahoo's attention so they can make this easy fix.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dump Benzinga

I don't mind YahooFinance linking MarketWatch articles because MW is "hilariously stupid". Those guys didn't know the market was closed on Labor Day, and that was funny.

Benzinga is too stupid to be funny.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back the comments

Bring back the comments

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let's try and make Dr. Fauci feel hopeful by voting in a leader who has promised us

a Federal Program for our Virus Response. I, myself, will start to feel
    better if we had a leader that promised us a virus program. But then I
    have to start to have faith in the American people diving in and following
    the guidelines of that program. Then we can start looking for a return to normalcy by the end of 2021. That seems like a long way from now but we haven't helped this crisis by being spoiled brats about following the guidelines that have been here almost since the beginning. So now we have to pay the piper.…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. let's see if Trump cuts the taxes to the rich again I suppose you will be right on the

stock market might take another jump but other than that you are blowing
    smoke with nothing to back it up because you do not have a clue what
    Biden's platform will do the the stockmarket. Maybe the economy will start to settle down after we have a Federal Virus Plan in place and people start calming down-so why not stop the perdictions that are
    baseless and hope this country can start to leveling out the curve on the virus. NO MORE SENSELESS PERDICTIONS.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Unable to Delete a Portfolio in Yahoo Finance

Attempting to Delete a portfolio
    Clicked on My Portfolio
    Tapped on the Portfolio that I wanted to delete
    Removed contents and lists of the Portfolio
    Selected Setting
    Delete Portfolio is no longer an option to delete the Portfolio
    Unable to locate any mean or method to delete a Portfolio
    This used to be available
    Please update the web based software such that this can be completed.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You're crypto % changes haven't reflective of the last 24 hours of trading all week.

You're crypto % changes haven't reflective of the last 24 hours of trading all week.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please take MarketWatch off my feed!

Market watch now requires a subscription. I'm tired of clicking on their articles and not getting to read. I'm not going to pay for a subscription, so I dont want to see their articles in my list.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. What a shame that this country has a mentally imbalanced president and treats him

like he is normal. He is an obsessed BULLY that goes out of his way to set everyone up around him trying to put everyone on edge so they act
    like him - chaos charlie. That is the only reason he is attacking Hunter
    because Trump knows that Hunter has been cleared of any wrongs. Don.Jr. has even asked that the family be allowed to intervene because his father if acting irrationally - I wish that our government officials acted in their capacity to lead this country and have Trump removed and put Pence in charge until it can be…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. politics

Yahoo's reporting is pure Marxist propaganda. I only use Yahoo finance. Keep your political agenda off Yahoo Finance. Time to find an alternative?

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mission on the SLS is a paid spammer who lies 100 times a day and you do nothing

You have a paid POSTER ON the SLS thread who posts 100 times a day to eliminate true discussion ... IS THIS OK WITH YOU?

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quote lookup not working

Typing into the search box for quote/company lookup does not work at all on both Chrome or IE for me. Example, if I type in SNOW to try and get a quote for snowflake, it returns results for ACOR because its first (alphabetically) on the list for trending stocks which is what the list provides when you start typing. Its almost like the box ignores the input text.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get rid of class action news points

Class action "news" items are very annoying. They do not need to be posted as news items on Yahoo. YOu got rid of seeking Alpha do the same to these. You are providing free ads for law firms and lawsuits

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. YTD stock performance charts are not correct

YTD stock performance charts should not start from the closing price of first day of this year. Charts should start from the closing price of last day of last year.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base