Mail Bucket

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go back to the Classic Version!!!

Your new version is a glorified version of your Basic Mail!! It sucks!!

1. After reading my mail it is still marked as unread.

2. I cannot "drag and drop" a pic which was sent in a previous email because NONE of the pics are available anymore.

3. I cannot make out your stupid emojis because they are so small (like maybe they were switched to fit on stupid phones???)

4. If one can go to the Basic Mail version, then why can't we go back to the Classic Mail version???

As a Yahoo Mail user for years, and I mean YEARS, this version…

200th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I hate the new layout & performance of Yahoo mail. PLEASE bring back the old layout for me. I did not request the new one. It just changed !

I hate the new layout & performance of Yahoo mail. PLEASE bring back the old layout for me. I did not request the new one. It just changed ! Please speed up it's performance!

227th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Your new ****** format responds very slowly. I type, and it's like I have an old Windows 98 machine with 16mg of ram. What the ****?

Your new format responds very slowly. I type, and it's like I have an old Windows 98 machine with 16mg of ram. What the ? It's SIMPLE EMAIL. Why change it? I just want to read a text message sent via email. It's not that complicated. I don't need new color . SAD. I've been with Yahoo! since 1998. I've already gone with Google for a search engine...do I need to go with gmail as well? And what is this error to sign in with a Yahoo! account? I am ALREADY SIGNED IN *****! THE is Wrong with you guys?

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ready to Pay money to get older version

I am ready to pay money to get the older version

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Performance NEW Platform for Mail

I will be going to G-Mail the new Yahoo is no good.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You screwed us. We should all close our accounts.

F U Yahoo. I'm switching to MS Outlook. You really pulled a fast one on us. Your new set up s*cks.

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. after switching to the new Mail, the server wont allow me to send, saying my email looks like SPAM. WTH!

after switching to the new Mail, the server wont allow me to send, saying my email looks like SPAM. WTH!

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your stupid new email keeps skipping about 10 to 15 emails when browsing

Your stupid new email keeps skipping about 10 to 15 emails when browsing and is very slow

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. New Mail sent 12:10 showed in inbox 1:55 (1hr45 later!!!)

No kidding. Sent an email at 12:10, it was replied to at 1:13. Original email showed up in my inbox (not the reply) 1hr 45 minutes after it was sent! What is going on with this???? Performance on new mail is really, really bad. Get rid of it! The prior mail worked! Don't ***** up what works! There are no improvements in the new mail!

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Search no longer works in the new version

Since I was forced into the new version I have been unable to search my email. Yes, I have tried the dropdown box. It does not matter, the search only returns an error message "An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list.

Retry" Retry is what Yahoo! needs to do with Yahoo! Mail. This new version is a bust. You lost all my other business (domain services) when you implemented this mess. It seems Verizon is going to run Yahoo! out of business with stupid changes.

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Feedback

This new version does not work well, I have been receiving receiving messages in my SENT file,
    also ther ar not counts on the other files, only the in box. Your people must be getting lazy, putting out a session like this that does not work properly. Looking forward to getting my old format back PLEASE

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New Stupid mail truncates emails on right border. Cannot scroll and read full email

New stupid Mail redesign truncates 1" of email on right border. Cannot scroll over- Cannot read full email. Get rid of this stupid redesign. Repurpose all employees that designed it. Janitor services would be appropriate.

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Your change is not working. My emails are skewered of information. Batches disrupted. Please give me back the older version

Your new service skewers my emails of information. Very tedious and hard to navigate these features. Please leave well enough alone and return my classic version right now. Maurice D. Robertson

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Names being erased?

It's hard to consider mentioning a problem when it seems none are being addressed anyway. Can you think of a reason that my son's name is now marked as a new word? I had to reenter his name so that it would be recognized. He's 40, so his name has been in emails for ages. Who's cleaning out the names?

262nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. get rid of all the room you give the stinking ads. I don't buy any of it. It's all junk!!!

You can get rid of all the space you give all the stinking ads so I can read my email! I'm confident when I say none of us buy any of it. Most of it is insurance ads and they are a scam. It's either scams or junk. What happened to having the integrity to protect your loyal users instead of gauging our space and time for money on ads you know are, for the most part, illegal?

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why can't I download images and other attachments directly through my email, I have to drag and drop to my home screen and it is messy.

I want to be able to download pics and other attachments directly from my email again, instead of this archaic, messy, and time-consuming drag and drop. Wth, Yahoo? I used to be able to, so.... what exactly is the problem??? Taking many steps back. Y'all need to learn to just leave things be, sometimes.

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i NEED help! cANNOT FIND!!!

Cannot find how to get HELP! This is ridiculous!

301st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. YAHOO SUCKS BIG TIME.

YAHOO SUCKS!!!!!
    This new format sucks big time. Only see half a page of emails. The rest is wasted space. Takes more time to even write a whole line. Everything takes more time now. YOU SUCK BIG TIME !!!!
    Did a day care kid do this????? Obviously not some grownup adult would
    *** up this much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base