Mail Bucket

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All contacts without a email address disappeared from my contacts list !!!!!!

All of my contacts without a email address disappeared from my contacts list !!!!!! I have 100's of addresses , phone #'s, user ID's that you removed!!!!

122nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. At the very least give us back the web search option as well as the mail search!!!!

At the very least give us back the web search option as well as the mail search!!!!

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add right click to add filter like old mail.

Please add right click to add filter like old mail.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email is SLOW!!!!!!

THIS NEW EMAIL IS SOOOOO SLOW!!!!!!
    What is the deal????
    I want the old FASTER email back!!!!!
    this sucks~!

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HOW CAN I GET THE OLD VERSION BACK ... I HAVE LOST SOME DRAFTS WITH THE NEW VERSION ...WHY DOES IT NOT SAY DRAFT SAVED QUOTING THE TIME IT S

HOW CAN I GET THE OLD VERSION BACK ... I HAVE LOST SOME DRAFTS WITH THE NEW VERSION ...WHY DOES IT NOT SAY DRAFT SAVED QUOTING THE TIME IT ACTUALLY SAVED IT??? WHY DO ALWAYS TRY TO FIX SOMETHING THAT IS NOT BROKEN??? ALSO PLEASE DO N O T LIST 999 EVERYWHERE ON MY MAIL PAGE... IT'S AN OCCULT NUMBER THAT THE MAJOR CORPORATION FLASH EVERYWHERE AS 666 A VERY NEGATIVE NUMBER USED IN THE OCCULT....STOP IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND AN EMAIL AND TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE OLD VERSION BACK .... YOU SWITCHED WITHOUT ME ALLOWING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND…

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please move the delete icon back to between the search and star icons.

The delete icon was moved all the way to the right, and there's one on top for when you select email(s) in a folder. How about moving the delete icon back to where it used to be? It would be nice to have it between the search and star icon.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My god I HATE this new format!! It's awful!!

My god I HATE this new format!! It's awful!! It is so slow and difficult to manage. The old format was LEAPS and BOUNDS above this one. Did a child create it? It's DREADFUL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE set it back to the old format or at least give us a choice!!!

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get the ******* Facebook ad OFF OF MY INBOX. I always hate your so called innovations which are meant to sell us something. Bah!

GET FACEBOOK AD OFF OF MY INBOX. DO I HAVE TO REVERT TO GMAIL? EVERY TIME YOU PROPOSED SO CALLED NEW INNOVATIONS, ALL YOU DO IS PROMOTE YOURSELVES OR OTHER COMPANIES AND MAKE EVERYTHING HARDER. OH AND STOP MAKING ME SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Give us our old email format back. This new format is terrible. It's slow as **** and doesn't let me see which email is which without openin

This new email suck's. How do I get the old one back? Yahoo suck's for switching this without my consent

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. THIS NEW VERSION IS HURTING MY EYES!!!

THIS NEW VERSION IS HURTING MY EYES. It's blindingly white, it's too small to read, there are NO distinguishable lines separating the e-mails, and the formatting is just horrible for people who are even older than I am. WTF were you thinking, YAHOO?!?

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Backgrounds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Put New Mail on Top — Always by Default!

In the past my emails always defaulted to the newest email by date and time to the top. Now it seems to have a life of it's own and never holds with this past default. WHAT'S UP!!!

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make the contact list available! cannot connect to contacts!

Make the contact list available to your users

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ...RIP Yahoo mail

It is time I finally give up on Yahoo.... good bye

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo Mail

Everybody wants Yahoo Classic Mail back!! Why won't you respect & honor our requests??? This new mail is horrible!!!

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. All the Ads on the email are Exremely Distracting and Stressful

We don't need all those photos and Huge Ads in the Emails. Put the Classic Email back. With your new email I will just accumulate more unwanted emails instead of deleting them because it is too difficult and time consuming to get to the subject or anything else. It is not easier, it is more time consuming to wade through all this garbage. Get a clue! People don't want what you are doing and it is extremely frustrating. Please go back to something that is functional. People don't have the time for your silly games and changes.

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How NOT to improve Yahoo Mail....leave it the way it was!!!

I absolutely HATE the new yahoo email. I should be given the option to stay with what I had or to change to the new email. I do not like that things that I forward from my phone show up in the sent folder. This makes it extra hard to find what I am looking for. If I wanted it in my email folder I would have sent it from email and not my phone. Please change this email format back to the old way. You know the old saying "if it isn't broke then don't fix it". The old…

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Not able to return home without opening a new tab.

Why is there an option on the Yahoo! homepage to go to mail, but not an option from mail to return to the homepage? Yes, there is a button to click to go home, but it opens in a new tab. This is ridiculous.
    I want the old mail back, or I will be switching to Google. Fix this.

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. E-MAIL FORMAT SUCKS

YOU CHANGED MY E-MAIL FORMAT ON ME. I WANT THEE OLD ONE BACK WITHOUT THEEEEE HUGE BOX ADDDS SLOWING MY COMPUTER DOWN. IF YOU DON`T DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, ILL GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO GET A FASTER E-MAIL BOX. YOU JUST FCKD UP MY BUSINESS TODAY. E-MAIL SPEED IS EVERYTHING TO ME.

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base