Skip to content

Noble Basic

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail for Mobile feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail for Mobile experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

46 results found

1. DRAFTS

ANGER. SCREAMING. Before, I could turn off my tablet to go do s'thing and whatever I'd been working on went over to drafts. No worries. Then more recently Ive been frustrated with that not working. So, the new situation "has trained" me to manually save to drafts. Just now Ive been laboring over a condolence letter to a friend from 1972. Over an hour's worth of typing with pauses for dabs of research. I HIT "save to drafts"...and it's all gone. Unless you can tell me where it might have hidden. I was in such a contemplative mood, typing, rereading…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My name is not my name

So i have this thing that i am struggling to correct, my yahoo mail has it listed that my name is joujou puhkapook

That is not my name it is W.L. Schafer. Its been this way for way too long, i would like to correct this,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Home Desktop App

There is option on chrome web browser called "add to home screen", i tried with Yahoo mail,and with twitter.

what i find is Yahoo need to update to work as an desktop app like twitter.

Home desktop app has ahuge benefits instead of android apk files.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reconcile Jamb

Yahoo pls reconcile with JAMB meaning stop delaying jamb messages since February I don't receive mssg from jamb now I need to reset my jamb password it have become on easy bcos of you on gmail it not so pls do something fast it remain tomorrow to do change of institution/course

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. During attachments process files get double automatically

Old version is too good. During attachments its take lots time and file get multiplied automatically.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pls help me eliminate Ochigbo from my name to Aderonmu. Thanks in anticipation

Pls help me eliminate Ochigbo from my name to Aderonmu. Thanks in anticipation

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Noble Basic

Categories