Yahoo Mail Pro

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail Pro feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail Pro experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please contact us via our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I do NOT want Yahoo Mail Pro. What I want is not to receive those annoying, unwanted ads that waste time to delete.

I do NOT want Yahoo Mail Pro. What I want is not to receive those annoying, unwanted ads that take too much time to delete; no box to check off. You have to answer a question in order to delete the ad. This is an unnecessary waste of time! You are forcing me to subscribe to a service I absolutely do NOT want. I have never seen such pressure. You would think that after a few times of "Not interested"or "Stop!", you would get the message. Stop the harassment!

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please... Please STOP sending this POP-UP add for Yahoo Mail Pro!!!!! I dont want or need it...I cant open any email without having!!!

STOP POP UPS for Yahoo Mail Pro... very annoying !!! I'm going to switch to another email provider!!!!!!!!!

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of it!!!! I have used Yahoo for years, but I am about to stop because of you all trying extort money from me for not wanting ads.

Yahoo is my oldest email, and the one I use to separate what's important from business spam, but now that you are trying to force your business spam on me by trying to make me pay for not having ads, I am rethinking that. I would have thought better of you. Disappointing and extortionary.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DON'T FORCE IT ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THEY DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!!

after being told, REPEATEDLY, that a new version is not wanted, stop the annoying pop up advertising that stops everything. remove it so it doesn't constantly interrupt the revie of mail.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. STOP SENDING **** TO PEOPLE WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO EXIT OUT OF IT!! NO ONE WANTS THIS ****! ESPECIALLY AS A POP UP WHILE TRYING TO READ!

ALL I want to do is read my mail, and this POP STOPS ME!!! KNOCK IT THE , AND GET RID OF IT!!! EITHER THAT OR PUT AN OPTION TO OPT OUT OF IT, RATHER THEN GET DRAGGED TO YOUR SITE, ONLY TO BACKTRACK TO MAIL TO KEEP READING!! Whos the FUCKTARD who thought of this !!! FIRE THEM!! NOW!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get your **** Mail Pro off my screen !!!

Get your **** Mail Pro off my screen !!!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. STOP sending me this pop up!!!!!

STOP STOP STOP with the pop ups or I will stop using Yahoo.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. get your smiley face off my computer I don't want to stop the ad blocker I have installed and I don't want yours because it is to expense.

Don't need it have my own set up. Get rid of your advertisement o my computer. wasting my time.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Get this off my computer!!!!

Get this off my computer!!!!

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. stop asking me to use ad blocker

stop asking me to use ad blocker

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop your ******* ROBO EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Stop your ******* ROBO EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. STOP THE AD BLOCKER APP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM SICK AND TIRED OF SPENDING TIME TO GET RID OF IT ONLY TO HAVE IT POP BACK UP A FEW SECONDS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS $3.49 A MONTH FREE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ANSWER THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You don't provide a good enough service to pay for.

You don't provide a good enough service to pay for.
    Yahoo mail, even the "pro" version is just the most basic version of any other free online email provider. I will never pay for it, you don't provide anything worth paying for that other providers don't give for free. On top of this, having to go round about your ad blocker reminder is a pain that no one needs. I block your adds because I block everything that would be a potential threat to my system or my sanity. If you need the money provide a service worth paying for…

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop ruining the user experience with Yahoo by harassing us with your miserable ad blocker pop up. You don't deserve our business. ;t

stop harassing users with your miserable ad blocker messages. you are disgusting and don't deserve to have us as customers. singing up with yahoo was the worst mistake I ever made. look at all the people who are logging into the "improvement site" to tell you they hate what you are doing. when are you going to listen to your customers instead of screwing them over with your hateful messages?????

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Pro

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base