Mail LP Test

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide your feedback about the Ads in Yahoo Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail Ad experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. You can improve it by giving us back our old yahoo mail. This one is awful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It makes me

I want the old yahoo back. This new one does not let me search for anything in my emails. How can I look for anything when it won't let me search the internet or my emails. Does anyone else have this problem?

41st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This new layout SUCKS! it's horrible, difficult to read and too bright. I liked the old layout.

Allow us to use the old layout. This new one sucks. It's too bright, and hard to read. I liked the ease of use of the old layout.
    Why did you "fix" what didn't need fixing?

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change back to classic yahoo

Change back to classic yahoo

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change back to classic

Clearley people are not happy with the new email. It's very confusing to use. We are a business and attach a lot of documents to customers. We are having a hard time finding and seeing the docs now. Every email I open stays open and I have to manually close it. When I'm going thru hundreds of emails a day this will be VERY annoying to have to close each one. (yes, I have already set my settings accordingly but it still doesn't work.) I don't understand what is better about the new email. So far NOTHING seems to be…

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You can send me back to the regular format. This new one SUX!!!

I hate this new format. It is ugly, confusing and not user friendly. BRING BACK THE OLD FORMAT or AT LEAST GIVE US A CHOICE WHICH ONE WE WANT! I HATE THIS NEW ONE!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Old version is better the the new one.

the updated version doesn't work well. It doesn't show the email content and when open the page again it shoes that my emails are not read.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. bring back Yahoo classic email

it was faster and more efficient! It was a bad idea for Yahoo to move away from it! GMail is laughing at Yahoo for moving away from the Yahoo Classic

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want my old Mail box back!!!!!!!!! What part of MY MAIL BOX don't you get???????? I DON'T want all the extras, it's just marketing JUNK.

I want my old Mail box back!!!!!!!!! What part of MY MAIL BOX don't you get???????? I DON'T want all the extras, it's just marketing JUNK.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DON'T LIKE IT!!!

Please change back to old E-Mail!! Don't like the new one!! Alot of us are older and not to computer savey. We are comfortable with the old way. !!"CHANGE IT BACK"!!!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put it back the way it was. It looks like it's designed for a toddler and the changes have no production value

Put it back the way it was. It looks like it's designed for a toddler and the changes have no production value

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give us back classic Yahoo. This is too confusing. I hate it.

Give us the choice to use the classic format. This new yahoo sucks.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I hate this new format. Please change it back

Go back to classic email now.

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. RETURN TO THE OLD MAIL!!!!!!!!

NEW MAIL BITE THE BIG ONE...VERIZON MESS IT UP!!!

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I HATE the new look of Yahoo mail!!!!!! How can I go back to the old "classic" look? ASAP PLEASE!!!

I HATE the look of the new Yahoo!!! You should give us the option of staying with the old. How can I switch back? ASAP, please!!!

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop trying to improve it

You can improve the new version of email by switching back to the previous version and stop trying to improve it. New version SUCKS so bad that it would take so long to explain all the things wrong with it that yahoo would have to pay me to take the time to explain just exactly how badly it SUCKS!!!

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please, PLEASE change it back to the way it was before. Let users change it if they want to, but don't force it on them.

Please, PLEASE change it back to the way it was before. Let users change it if they want to, but don't force it on them.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New format is not an improvement.

It looks cheap and amateurish, plus it's more difficult to read. Why force us to change when clearly most users don't like it? I don't see any improvement with this new format. Please let us change back or keep the format but use the new features behind it.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mail LP Test