Mail LP Test

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide your feedback about the Ads in Yahoo Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail Ad experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I want it back to the OLD way as this is to much

Please Please Please bring back the OLD yahoo I hate this new one ...I have always like yahoo and is the only one I use but think if you don't go back to the old way I will have to go to gmail or comcast please don't make me do that

59th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your customers want Classic Mail back, Read the comments you requested!!!!

Your customers want Classic Mail back, Read the comments you requested!!!!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. F THIS GARBAGE!!! I WANT YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL NOW AND FOREVER! STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT LIKE GMAIL! I FREAKING HATE GMAIL!

F THIS GARBAGE!!! I WANT YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL NOW AND FOREVER! STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT LIKE GMAIL! I FREAKING HATE GMAIL!

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. RETURN TO CLASSIC MAIL AND STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH IT! This is absolute garbage and i will not use it period! how change back??????

RETURN TO CLASSIC MAIL AND STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH IT! This is absolute garbage and i will not use it period! How do you change it back?? I'm looking for another email service, I'm SICK of the yahoo garbage between these idiotic changes and the non stop ads.... forget junkhoo.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. let me have the old version back!

The new version sucks!!! I do not want ads in my mailbox that is ludicrous and I will change from yahoo to another email account in a heartbeat!!

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it look like the classic, the rest is history!

My problem with the new system is that I don't have the option to make it look and feel like the old one. People don't like change, that is a fact. I want the old background images in themes. I want to lay it out the same way.

54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get rid of the new layout. I hate everything about it.

This new ******** needs to ******* go. This looks like Google or Hotmail. I don't want it. I don't want to see damned videos or slide shows in my inbox, either. I want to see my e-mail, and that's it. On the left side, I want to see my folders, but as inbox, outbox, etc. Not as actual folders. And I want the screen to stretch all the way to the right. Not part way, to show some ******** ad, or "email" ********, I should be able to see that right in the center pane. I take ***** that are…

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo says I can revert to old email platforum using dropdown menu at top right of email page. This menu doesn't exist. This is a terrible

The dropdown menu to return to old version of yahoo mail doesn't exist! This gets worse every year. Original email suited me better than any changes, especially this one. I have decided that Yahoo doesn't give a **** what its users think as every time you "improve" Yahoo mail, it gets worse despite many complaints some pinhead at Yahoo thinks we should be happy with his garbage improvemente.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. HATE IT NEW EMAIL

I hate this. I want my old mailbox back. Did not sign up for this one, WHY NEW UPDATE WHEN THE OLD WAS GOOD

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bring back classic mail

Bring back classic mail!

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let me go back to the old version of email

Let people opt for older version.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It's a hundred times worse than what it was before ! Hope you're happy forcing what people don't want !

I don't understand what your problem is. When somebody is happy with what they have got, why do you INSIST on making them furious and change it ? You must have a problem comprehending English.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The old way is better!!

Return to the old mail box! This new mail box is too bright and too small, which triggers migraines. Yahoo changed the mail box one, or twice before and decided to return to the original style. We understand the need to want to keep up with Microsoft, but they are not better. Keep it classic, there is no need to change.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I HATE HATE HATE the new yahoo mail box. Put it back to the older style.

I HATE HATE HATE the new yahoo mail box. Put it back to the older style. The viewing panel shrinks right back when clicking on the next e-mail. This SUCKS big time.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give us the option of returning to Classic appearance. This new one sucks eggs.

Give us the option of returning to Classic appearance. This new one sucks eggs.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please give us the option to choose between new & classic yahoo.

Please Please give us option to choose between new & classic yahoo. The new one is horrible. The new one is horrible

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want the old mail back this new idea you robots came up with nobody likes.

I want the old mail back this new idea you robots came up with nobody likes. Read the cooments and give us back the email we like otherwise your just like aol which is why i chose yahoo but may as well go back to aol

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. hate new format...im going to have to get a gmail account less confusing

hate new format...im going to have to get a gmail account and use that its less confusing

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mail LP Test

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base