Yahoo Answers

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place specially created for those who are experiencing the new and redesigned Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. This isn’t really feedback as I just need a specific thing taken care of: I really need to delete a question that was posted on my account.

This was an old account of mine that I was going to allow my little brother to use for his video game email verification stuff (Xbox, PS4, his Switch etc.) and I guess he wound up using it to vent some of his frustrations about my former step mother (his birth mother) without my knowledge. I’d like to be able to delete the question he’s asked to avoid family drama. I’m not sure if this was the correct page to ask this, as I’m not asking for a permanent function to delete questions, but I need one SPECIFIC question removed…

60th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't I see or find a list of recent or past questions I have asked?

Why can't I see and find a list of my recent and past questions that I have asked on Yahoo Answers?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Contact us

You have a "talk to a live agent" link for a program that costs 4.99 if a member is not able to resolve issue using the decision tree. How about not using 4 different sites to give people info? Remove the fluff it's too much! Short sweet straight to the point and start off asking for donations. Then when and if you show the team is worth something you start with 2.99 and start going up based on your survey ratings. I've been with Yahoo 20 years and I've been hacked and I'm leaving all of you because none of…

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have new contacts to add to a pre-existing list and your current version does not support that. How it to my list of Tailors?

I have new contacts to add to a pre-existing list and your current version does not support that. How it to my list of Tailors?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I keep getting notices that appear to say others have been trying to access my account. Why can't I contact a person to find out the problem

I keep getting notices that appear to say others have been trying to access my account. Why can't I contact a person at Yahoo to find out the problem?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. id like yahoo to stop political adverts in the Q&A

big advert by tories sluring labour spending

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. YA seems to strip returns and spaces from my answers. When I go back to edit the format, my answer becomes invisible.

Keep answerer's format. YA seems to strip returns and spaces from my answers. I have put them there for readabllity.
    When I go back to edit the format back to original, my answer is now properly formatted, but becomes invisible to other users due to another long known but un-corrected glitch. Nasty catch 22.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix the country server glitch

Currently, if a question is posted from a different country server and I click on it, the next page I click on will be on the same country server. It's a minor nuisance to me, but really? Why, Yahoo?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please - return back to the way it was ! I cannot navigate the new way you have it .. it is tooo difficult and confusing

Return back to the way you had it before you changed it to this - which I cannot navigate with.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove the new format, and let us see our question history

Under the ridiculous new format, we are required to take several extra steps just to reach our own Answers profile pages, and it's stupid.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why doesn't Yahoo hire Conservative Journalists rather than Crazy Left wing extremists? Sick of reading lies about our president. Yahoo shou

Why doesn't Yahoo hire Conservative Journalists rather than Crazy Left wing extremists? Sick of reading lies about our president. Yahoo should really try reporting real news such as OANN does every day.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Instead of showing how long ago something was posted, show the exact time and date

For example, Instead of it saying posted 2 days ago, it should say posted October 1, 2019 at 11:00 PM, or something like that.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Repair the mobile web page functioning.

The login no longer works correctly. The page won't scroll down anymore. you can't see your questions and answers anymore without switching to desktop mode.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I cannot see all of the Answers..

Sometimes I will see answers on my notifications that don't show up on the Q&A forum .. O :

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let us see the questions and we’ve posted, what category a question is in, and provide an easy way to view all the questions in a given ca

The new design looks modern, but it’s still very incomplete and missing important features. Right now, the new design feels like it got rolled out to the public when it was only half done.

Also, why the obsession with circles and ovals? I prefer rounded rectangles and rounded squares.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why does the 2 week sign-in require you to sign-in Every TEN minutes??

Why does the 2 week sign-in require you to sign-in Every TEN minutes?? FIX it is My idea

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WHY In GODS name did you change the category leaderboards to reflect total POINTS instead of Total BA's in that category?

You haven't updated the overall POINT Leaderboards in Years...... yet, you have now changed the Category Leaderboards to reflect POINTS, which is a meaningless Statistic as to why someone LEADS that category. Either UPDATE the overall Leaderboards (and remove all the dead, suspended accounts) or put it back the way it was! Makes ZERO sense!

99th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Answers

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base