Yahoo Answers

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place specially created for those who are experiencing the new and redesigned Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Android App?

Android App?

295th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oops.. Something Went Wrong

Today I am experiencing some problem such as "Oops something went wrong." I am not sure if it comes from mine or comes from your service. Some have speculated that it could be a technical problem and some others as a result of temporary restriction ban. However, it doesn't seem like am banned but it does seem like am restricted perhaps constant questions which may similarly look repeated. But if you check on my profile answers they are quite different though. I am sure I did not break any rules. So please if am restricted, I would like to know…

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Unable to unpin categories

Once a category is ‘pinned’, I cannot unpin so it stays on the list on the left hand pane. This happens with any browser and any device

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't get into my account

Help me get in to my account,

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Eliminate bots posting questions, answers, and comments

I have bots that are posting up to 160 comments showing bogus Yahoo Customer Service numbers on my previous answers. I do report them and they are removed but it would be nice if your system was able to reject these posts.

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Since you changed the format it's harder to find and click on your profile to view your questions

Please change that bit back so it's easier to view your own content and choose best answer.

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Answers disappear after editing.

After I submit an answer it appears in the list of answers beneath the question and can be seen by anybody. However, after editing the answer only appears in the list as seen by me and to everybody else it becomes invisible ! I know many other posters have the same problem. Very disheartening after significant time and effort spent on an answer. Is there anything that can be done to correct this ?

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why does the 2 week sign-in require you to sign-in Every TEN minutes??

Why does the 2 week sign-in require you to sign-in Every TEN minutes?? FIX it is My idea

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Troles en Yahoo

QUEJAS

Usuarios que clonan a otros usuarios,
    Usuarios que se crean miles de cuentas
    Usuarios que hacen captures de fotos de perfil y las usan a su antojo.
    Usuarios que reportan cualquier pregunta por fastidiar y veo que esta web simplemente las borra sin verificar cuales son los argumentos para eliminar una pregunta si son validos o no
    Usuarios que suben fotos de 3eros a la web sean usuarios o no

SUGERENCIAS
    Deben buscar administradores que sancionen a estas personas que hacen preguntas vulgares, e insultan a otros constantemente y poner un tope, quien incurra en insultos tanto para preguntar…

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This isn’t really feedback as I just need a specific thing taken care of: I really need to delete a question that was posted on my account.

This was an old account of mine that I was going to allow my little brother to use for his video game email verification stuff (Xbox, PS4, his Switch etc.) and I guess he wound up using it to vent some of his frustrations about my former step mother (his birth mother) without my knowledge. I’d like to be able to delete the question he’s asked to avoid family drama. I’m not sure if this was the correct page to ask this, as I’m not asking for a permanent function to delete questions, but I need one SPECIFIC question removed…

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix your glitches!!! On mobile version i can't change the category. When i click edit category, the process freezes.

Just make sure everything is working properly, no glitches or hold ups in asking or answering questions. A lot of answers don't appear on the question page as well, they stay hidden in the notifications panel, this glitch has been going on for maybe about a year.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve the categorization process, by allowing people to manually categorize while posting the question

Too often, the system categorizes your questions, and puts them in the incorrect category.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove the trolls from the hunting and fishing section

They insult people daily, they give out false and dangerous answers that could get someone killed, also illegal ideas that could get some one arrested, they promote horrible animal abuse. Here is one wishing the coronavirus will kill boomers;
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200318161728AAwPw0D

PLEASE do something to stop this I beg you!

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have a place where you can find the questions you asked

Have a button which directly leads to the question(s) the user has asked so it’s easier and more efficient.

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please fix the glitch where our answers sometimes don't show up for the public.

I absolutely hate having to sign out of my account just to see if my answer is actually showing up for the public. Sometimes our answers are invisible unless we edit them in some way to make them visible.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. News Tip email address

News tip email address? Journalist James A. Fragale, jamesafragale@yahoo.com

295th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Answers

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base