Yahoo Answers

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place specially created for those who are experiencing the new and redesigned Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo Answers Indonesia can't Asks or Answers any Questions. Please Fix That!

It seems that problem only happened in some region. if we use vpn or proxy from another country, it will works normal. Thanks!

411th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am having a problem. I can't get into Y/A.

The page shows up say "this site is not secure."

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Might want to take a look at the security certificate

...as it's been causing privacy error *****-ups in Google Chrome browser since lastnight / early this morning

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo Answers could stop deleting accounts or locking them for no reason, read below

I have had several accounts that I suddenly become locked out of. Not only can I not access Yahoo Answers but I cannot access my email. I have been told people can still access their emails if their account is suspended so it is not that I have violated any TOS. This has gone on for a year and caused me to have more then one account. I am going to stop using this site if it happens anymore but I very much of come to like the site (user since 2012) and would hate to leave. I think it…

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You should stop people who follow others and who keep reporting people for no reason

I was just reported way too many times and today I've been blocked from using yahoo answers. My questions and answers were fine

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mobile version has a poor user interface.

I can no longer see questions from all categories.

I only have the choice of Notifications or individual subject categories.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You can IMPROVE Yahoo Answers by getting RID of and BANNING the serial stalker, and pest, with the User Name "Ninefinger".

This user "Ninefinger" is well known to the Yahoo Customer Care team, as a SERIAL Pest and Stalker, with ZERO regard for any rules or guidelines here and has been suspended countless times for stalking, harrassment, point gaming, and continuous insulting of other members.

He was been attacking my account ceaselessly for the last FOUR years. He has been suspended countless times for it already. But he operates so MANY accounts here.......suspending any ONE of them, doesn't do a ** thing. He just hops over to one of his other accounts, changes the name to "Ninefinger" again, and carries right…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Rename the "Nintendo Wii" subcategory to simply just "Nintendo"

The Nintendo Wii was a specific console from Nintendo, but is its own subcategory. However Playstation and Xbox are their own general subcategories. We should simply rename the "Nintendo Wii" subcategory to simply just "Nintendo" in Consumers Electronics -> Games & Gear. Therefore anybody can ask a question related to a game or console from any company.

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Compulsory "Unique" Usernames

I think Yahoo / Oath should make it compulsory for users to have a unique username. Currently, there is a user going around cloning several users in the Lesbian, Gay, ******** and Transgender category.

This is total misrepresentation of character and defamation. If we had a unique username policy, this wouldn't happen so easily.

This is a cloned version of my own account "Nerdy Keith":
    https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=2hFqhpZsaa

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I havo to instert my yugioh cards list, can i have more space in the question ?

I have wrote all my deck's cards, but i can't ask what the other people think because there isn't space enough.
    I want more space... I need that

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please fix email notifications

I haven't gotten any email notifications for Yahoo! Answers for a long time.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. pls update

Pls i need a help to retrieve my email *.... I lost the phone number to retrieve it as i was sick for 4years the number is **... Pls i need your help to retrieve this email so it will help me to retrieve my facebook back... Pls tell me what to do regarding this...

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adding cell phone types and carrier subcategories under Consumer Electronics -> Cell Phones & Plans

I propose adding phone types and carriers as subcategories under Consumer Electronics -> Cell Phones & Plans. Carriers would be Spring, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Metro PCS. Cell phone types include the iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Huawei, and retro cell phones like the Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola, and LG. It would help a lot of people when they have to ask a question specifically to their phone type or carrier!

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add subcategories for Computer Systems under Computers & Internet -> Software

I have been wanting to get additional feedback from Apple software systems but their responses aren't adequate and not many people answer. I propose adding subcategories for Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and ChromeOS under Computers & Internet->Software as subcategories!

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pushing an agenda and petty things written about as well

Show articles written and geared towards what you want readers to believe. So obvious anymore it’s sickening.

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recover Emails

Please recover my all previous Emails. Its very important for me. Concern team please guide us how can I recover it. Please take it serious.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. please fix or eliminate the espanol-url

for some reason, https://espanol.answers.yahoo.com takes people to the English-speaking pages

245th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. give you feedback to receive feedback

why my questing does not exist or is under review.can i know whats wrong with my question and what part from Community Guidelines i did broke .tell me if i did something wrong from that question to not ask a question as this again but i know there is nothing wrong with it ?????

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Answers

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base