Yahoo Answers QA

New design - Suggestion Board

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place specially created for those who are experiencing the new and redesigned Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Either fix the new format or go back to the old one.

Under the new format, I am constantly being asked if I want to leave the site after I post an answer and move on to the next question. I frequently end up on a different country server, and it takes longer for the website to load.

21st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Con la nuova grafica non si vede chi ha postato una domanda si deve poter vedere chi ha postato una domanda

Si deve poter vedere chi ha postato la domanda una volta entrati per poter decidere se rispondere o meno a quella persona

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Dovete ripristinare le segnalazioni

Dovete ripristinare le segnalazioni. Le sezioni sono infestate da troll che avendo capito che le segnalazioni non funzionano postano in continuazione domande risposte e foto altamente inappropriate anche per minori fate qualcosa

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Belittling

There are people who will belittle or curse you when u ask a question, only to get points for there answer. If a person does not like someone answer, there should be more than reporting it to the company, u should be able to delete them and they not receive points.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have a place where you can find the questions you asked

Have a button which directly leads to the question(s) the user has asked so it’s easier and more efficient.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why doesn't Yahoo hire Conservative Journalists rather than Crazy Left wing extremists? Sick of reading lies about our president. Yahoo shou

Why doesn't Yahoo hire Conservative Journalists rather than Crazy Left wing extremists? Sick of reading lies about our president. Yahoo should really try reporting real news such as OANN does every day.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have different colours for badges of different Levels

I noticed we now have badges showing what Level we are at next to our username in questions. Because the badges are so small(in the mobile version), most of us can't see it without having to squint or look closer. I suggest we have different colours for badges of different Levels.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove the "see more answers"-button, and put the answer-button below the answers already given

Only pointgamers give an answer before/without reading all the already posted answers

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This SUCKS! Go back to the old format.

Go back to the old format. The new one is too hard to use.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mail tra utenti di Yahoo Answers dovrebbe essere reintrodotta

Mi piacererebbe che ci fosse ancora la possibilità di contattare gli utenti di Yahoo Answers

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You can IMPROVE Yahoo Answers by getting RID of and BANNING the serial stalker, and pest, with the User Name "Ninefinger".

This user "Ninefinger" is well known to the Yahoo Customer Care team, as a SERIAL Pest and Stalker, with ZERO regard for any rules or guidelines here and has been suspended countless times for stalking, harrassment, point gaming, and continuous insulting of other members.

He was been attacking my account ceaselessly for the last FOUR years. He has been suspended countless times for it already. But he operates so *MANY* accounts here.......suspending any ONE of them, doesn't do a **** thing. He just hops over to one of his *other* accounts, changes the name to "Ninefinger" again, and carries right…

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. YA seems to strip returns and spaces from my answers. When I go back to edit the format, my answer becomes invisible.

Keep answerer's format. YA seems to strip returns and spaces from my answers. I have put them there for readabllity.
    When I go back to edit the format back to original, my answer is now properly formatted, but becomes invisible to other users due to another long known but un-corrected glitch. Nasty catch 22.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Instead of creating a terrible new format, fix my email notifications.

I want email notifications sent to my email when I get an answer. How hard is that?

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix the country server glitch

Currently, if a question is posted from a different country server and I click on it, the next page I click on will be on the same country server. It's a minor nuisance to me, but really? Why, Yahoo?

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please - return back to the way it was ! I cannot navigate the new way you have it .. it is tooo difficult and confusing

Return back to the way you had it before you changed it to this - which I cannot navigate with.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want my last mails back! You have stole all my information on all my mails! Awful!!! I want my mails back. Thats illegal !

I want all my mess from the old version. I have all my photos of my family. I've trusted and you take all my information. I want all muy informations and mails back. Thas illegal to take all thats information! Yahoo is the poor and bad mails you ever have seen! Dont do yahoo!

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Answers QA

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base