Yahoo Answers QA

New design - Suggestion Board

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place specially created for those who are experiencing the new and redesigned Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I cannot see all of the Answers..

Sometimes I will see answers on my notifications that don't show up on the Q&A forum .. O :

33rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Correct new User Interface grammar

The new user interface introduced in September 2019 invites users to submit answers if none have been received yet by saying "There's no answers yet". That's poor English grammar.

Since "answers" is plural, it should say "There're no answers yet" or "There are no answers yet".

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. get rid of this new design. It is thoughtless and annoying.

I just tried to use it to answer a fairly long question. As I had completed quite a bit of my reply, I forgot a detail and needed to check the question again. As I went back to the question, I lost everything I had already written. Absolutely terrible design flaw. I know a Q&A site and wonder why you didn't use it to get feedback before producing this rubbish. Your ridiculous attempts at improvements are going to ruin the site. Why not pay a decent design firm to put this right? You make a total **** of it every…

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can't see the sub-categories anymore.

For example, in the Health category, if I expanded using the arrow, I could choose a sub-category like Alternative medicine, dental, diet & fitness, etc. I can't see that anymore, so it makes it harder to find questions that I can answer.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let us see the questions and we’ve posted, what category a question is in, and provide an easy way to view all the questions in a given ca

The new design looks modern, but it’s still very incomplete and missing important features. Right now, the new design feels like it got rolled out to the public when it was only half done.

Also, why the obsession with circles and ovals? I prefer rounded rectangles and rounded squares.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Go back to original Yahoo answers ! Too hard to use sort by date.

Go back to original Yahoo answers ! Too hard to use sort by date.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Answers QA

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base