Yahoo Answers

Welcome to our Yahoo Answers feedback forum! This is a place specially created for those who are experiencing the new and redesigned Yahoo Answers experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Answers.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Hi my name is Priscilla Sadler. I live in Burkeville virginia and i have had problems with all my accounts for a few years now on some of my

Today is June 16, 2020. Hi my name is Priscilla Sadler. I was Born may 6, 1980. I live in Burkeville virginia and i have had problems with all my accounts for a few years now on some of my older phones I could get into my Yahoo account. But I am stuck in this small town in Nottoway county and no one understands that everyone is using some of my accounts. I have no transportation no funds. I am not married and I have never been married. I have has this name since I was born. Everytime I am…

123rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pushing an agenda and petty things written about as well

Show articles written and geared towards what you want readers to believe. So obvious anymore it’s sickening.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Recover Emails

Please recover my all previous Emails. Its very important for me. Concern team please guide us how can I recover it. Please take it serious.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't waste your time expecting help here. they DO NOT tell you WHY an account is rendered inactive/suspended/not seen by others

Accounts are suspended arbitrarily and without cause. A user should be notified about the exact reasons for suspension/ and reasons for rendering an account inactive by Yahoo. Yahoo is not held accountable for any of this and their employees know it. Any employee can make unsupervised decisions as to whether they dislike your opinion or take on anything. That's why they DO NOT provide PROOF of why you can't post or no one sees your posts, etc. Nothing worse than moderators that can hide and don't have to show their faces or tell us who they are and why they…

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. bigla napalitan

bigla napalitan account ko sa yahoo sabi may load siya na meron iaang group na coc palit pwude.group page po yun nagpost po ako dun 50pesos load lang po meron nag-alok may screenshot naman na may load siya tapos pagkabigay ko ng Password at yahoo ko kase sa supercell id yun tapos nun try niya yun nakita niya pero nalagay korin dun GMAIL KO pero pinalitan ko bigla na password kinabahan ako sa yahoo diko napalitan tapos nun di niya daw gusto yung ganun ala naman daw yung th13 tapos ngayung ayaw sinign in ko yahoo ko napalitan na password…

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Return Notifications!

I like knowing what answer won best answer and seeing the questions I answered. So many questions are not being posted. I used to get 20 a page, now it's only 10 before they repeat.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why cant I access the UK version of Answers

I have clicked international sites and then UK but it always reverts as default to the US version. I know because who is on the top 10 boards. I seem to be able to get all other countries versions ? Please help.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. please fix or eliminate the espanol-url

for some reason, https://espanol.answers.yahoo.com takes people to the English-speaking pages

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. give you feedback to receive feedback

why my questing does not exist or is under review.can i know whats wrong with my question and what part from Community Guidelines i did broke .tell me if i did something wrong from that question to not ask a question as this again but i know there is nothing wrong with it ?????

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix the reply to sender bug

In basic mail, whenever I reply to a sender, I have to hit the inbox link after doing so or I will be directed to my "sent mail" and see the reply I just sent regardless of what link I click on. Suppose I want to read my next e-mail, I click on it and up pops the reply I just sent. No way around this except to click on inbox anytime I finish a reply and send it. Also happens when I use an address out of my contacts.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. LIVE CHAT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT

Would love to have live chat to speak to someone about your accounts like optus and telstra does. Be so handy as getting no reply through emails or facebook or twitter from customer care support. Click Votes to make it happen and has to be human not robot and be easier for you too as well as elderly too.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop Spamming My Inbox with ENDLESS UNSOLICITED EMAIL ADS

Yahoo - Stop Spamming My Inbox with ENDLESS UNSOLICITED EMAIL ADS. I've clicked on "Dislike This Ad" for every ad that comes in and the same ads keep coming back! Now on TWO lines In my InBox!
    And Don't Remove This Complaint like you did on my First Complaint.
    EveryBody that's Really Annoyed with these InBox Spam Ads, Vote This Complaint Up!

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. next question has a bug, shows answered questions

When you look at "Next Question", it can already have a 'Favorite Answer', AND it might be from 10 years ago!!!

'Next Question' should only show questions without a favorite in that category. Or leave out altogether...

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. anyways we can get our notifications back so we can know when we get reported so we can appeal it

also, i wouldnt mind getting out contacts questions back on our emails either, i miss that and i also miss being able to email other users which we havent been able to do for a while

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I keep getting a "Something went wrong. Please try again later." message every time I try to post.

Please fix this issue. It happened for multiple questions of mine which I couldn't post.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You can IMPROVE Yahoo Answers by getting RID of and BANNING the serial stalker, and pest, with the User Name "Ninefinger".

This user "Ninefinger" is well known to the Yahoo Customer Care team, as a SERIAL Pest and Stalker, with ZERO regard for any rules or guidelines here and has been suspended countless times for stalking, harrassment, point gaming, and continuous insulting of other members.

He was been attacking my account ceaselessly for the last FOUR years. He has been suspended countless times for it already. But he operates so MANY accounts here.......suspending any ONE of them, doesn't do a ** thing. He just hops over to one of his other accounts, changes the name to "Ninefinger" again, and carries right…

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have a section on your profile showing where you only commented.

There can be times when one would only post comments to answers by others at a question, and not post one's own answer. But, then later wanting to add more comments, but can't remember the question, or not find it. So, should have a section on the profile for that. It can maybe be 'My Comments' under 'More'.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to edit our answers, after another answer was chosen as a best answer.

It's not nice when entering an answer, and then wanting to go back and edit it, but you can't because another answer was chosen as a best answer. You can't even delete your answer. Perhaps even if you could edit those only on Level 7.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You should be able to delete your own account. There are people intentionally posting reportable questions and answers in order to get banne

You should be able to delete your own account. There are people intentionally posting reportable questions and answers in order to get banned.

268th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Answers

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base