Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LISTEN CAREFULLY!

CHANGE MY EMAIL BACK TO THE 'OLD?' FORMAT OR I WILL DUMP YAHOO!

60th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make email continuous

Make email continuous rather than page 1 to page 2 on and on.....It is too time consuming and cannot refer back to some related subjects. Scrolling straight down is much more efficient.......

Also, where can I find a way to change to how I want to do emails from what is there now to continuous?

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ads

If you dont stop with this adblock nonsense and keep switching me to this old inbox I will switch to gmail.
    Your ads are annoying.
    I am a ymail customer since 20 years, but I'll go elsewhere...

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My email account was hacked the other day by someone in Russia....what is Yahoo doing about this mess ????

My email account was hacked the other day by someone in Russia....what is Yahoo doing about this mess ????

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I had saved a spam email already, but for some reason it still is coming to my spam account

I already went into setting to block the email address and it came back again in my spam email. Why would this happen?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please let me go back to logging in with a password. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. Have a code sent to my cell is a major PITA.

Here's a radical idea - give me the option to go back to using a password to log in. I'm fed up with the new process - which usually results in me having the retrieve a code from my cell phone. A complete PITA that will soon have me dumping your service altogether

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ransomeware

Report a Phishing Scam
    Does not exist on my yahoo mail

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. bring back the old layout please and give us the choice between the layouts

bring the old layouts back and give us the choice at each login

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Don't pollute my empty trash and spam mailboxes with your lefty propaganda

It's bad enough that you pollute my empty trash and spam folders with videos... but don't push your lefty propaganda on me there. Pushing videos about girls being forced to use girls bathrooms and how unfair that is, is objectively ridiculous. There are only 2 genders, regardless of what your college professor taught you. Be smart when generating your video list and remove all political or polarizing content.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. disapointed in YAHOO email

Yahoo locked me out, the 1-800 help line charges to fix the problem you created. If you try without support line you must sign in, I cannot. or you send an access code to an account I cannot open. designed by idiots that never look ahead.

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Where are my emogi's ???????????????

My emogis are gone. My stationary is gone. My ability to forward without sending previous addresses is gone, my happiness is gone. Is this because you are liberal A-Holes?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Quit sending every piece of conservative mail to my spam you slanted son of a *******!!!

Quit sending every piece of conservative mail to my spam you slanted son of a *******!!!

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. actually helping

ive had to open a new account because I cant get any help resetting my info on my old account without paying. ive had the same account for years but because my "help me" options are for the account I cant get into and a phone number I don't have access to anymore, its frustrating and stupid! how come we cant just reset our passwords from the login screen?? this is the most ridiculous thing ever. have this fixed so I can update my password and info without having to jump through hoops. maybe using security questions that don't ever…

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ho selezionato solo alcune mail da cancellare e sono sparite tutte

Dove scrivo il mio problema? Per entrare mi è stata chiesto di inviare un codice alla mail di salvataggio. Una volta entrata ho selezionato solo poche mail ma è arrivato il messaggio di confermare cancellazione collettiva. Non ho prestato attenzione perché avevo selezionato poche mail e ho pigiato. Sparite tutte...assurdo. Mi è arrivata anche una mail che è entrato qualcuno nel mio account stamattina...ma mi è arrivata dopo il pasticcio e poi avevo visto una sessione aperta da venezia. io sono a torino

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please bring back the Options>Block selection under the dropdown arrow. There are dangerous e-mail senders I don't even want in my Spam.

Please bring back the Options>Block selection under the dropdown arrow. There are dangerous e-mail senders I don't even want in my Spam.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to bring to your notice that I am unable to send mails for last 15 days.Please resolve.Nilanjan Banerjee

I would like to bring to your notice that i am unble to send emails for last 15 days. Please resolve. Thanks Nilanjan Banerjee

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base