Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EMAILS GONE!!!! :( :(

why all my emails in my inbox are gone? Please restore them. They are important.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

93 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. remove the stay logged in function

The removal of the stay logged in function (at least its default of BEING CHECKED every time I want to log in) would be great. Here's how to look at it...it's an OPTIONAL function and you SHOULD CHECK IT IF YOU WANT TO STAY LOGGED IN. Hence, it would get used as desired just that once...as opposed to me who DOESN'T want to stay logged in and I have to un-check it EVERY TIME I LOG IN. Default should be the OTHER WAY AROUND (un-checked and used if desired), not be checked and have to un-check it every time I…

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. YAHOO SUCKS

Yahoo sucks ,this **** company deleted all my mail without inform me,google is hundred times better than you

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't pollute my empty trash and spam mailboxes with your lefty propaganda

It's bad enough that you pollute my empty trash and spam folders with videos... but don't push your lefty propaganda on me there. Pushing videos about girls being forced to use girls bathrooms and how unfair that is, is objectively ridiculous. There are only 2 genders, regardless of what your college professor taught you. Be smart when generating your video list and remove all political or polarizing content.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My email account was hacked the other day by someone in Russia....what is Yahoo doing about this mess ????

My email account was hacked the other day by someone in Russia....what is Yahoo doing about this mess ????

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER,SAME MESSAGE

I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER, SAME MESSAGE. Who wrote the code ? is this just to make people update, all the time ? the message does not even apply or give any help !!!
    BTW - I was not trying to send the email yet. also I tried to send it to myself and it had a problem with that. since I am able to log in and post this, obviously I have a connection !

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. strange editorial/censor department

Yahoo is getting more like the weird people in charge at Facebook. How can a negative comment be labeled as a picture? Yahoo editors are beginning to sound like they are on speed or something else. They are starting to make less sense than they did a year ago. Need some new blood in the Yahoo editorial/censor department.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove ads from business mail

I am seeing ads all over my business email. I need this corrected, I pay for business email and have for over a decade. If I wanted ads, I would use a free email service like gmail.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. WHY WERE ALL MY MESSAGES, FOLDERS, PHOTOS -- Gone... :'(

Dear Yahoo Email Team,

I hope my message finds you safe and well these trying times.

I haven't signed in for a while and I was shocked as all my messages, folders, photos -- everything -- were all gone :'( It really made me cry. Even the interface changed. I like the old version better.

It's like what happened with my Friendster account back then. Great memories lost :'(

This is my 1st email address, and is so dear to my heart. Since 2000. Please..restore them. They are important and priceless.

Please Yahoo! Team.

Thank you and God bless ♥

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. OMG, EMAILS GONE!!!

OMG!!WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON? ALL EMAIL GONE!! WHAT HAPPEN!!! ALL EMAILS IS IMPORTANT!! Y GO DELETE MY EMAILS!!!
    THIS IS PRIVETE CORRESPONDENCE AND YOU ARE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS!!!!!

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN!!! RESTORE IT!!!!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Somebody in america has my single use email adress as their main email address how did this happen ???

Somebody in america has my single use email adress as their main email address how did this happen ??? they are obviously out of work and all their replies from agencies etc are being sent to me

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. LISTEN CAREFULLY!

CHANGE MY EMAIL BACK TO THE 'OLD?' FORMAT OR I WILL DUMP YAHOO!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ads

If you dont stop with this adblock nonsense and keep switching me to this old inbox I will switch to gmail.
    Your ads are annoying.
    I am a ymail customer since 20 years, but I'll go elsewhere...

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I had saved a spam email already, but for some reason it still is coming to my spam account

I already went into setting to block the email address and it came back again in my spam email. Why would this happen?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please bring back the Options>Block selection under the dropdown arrow. There are dangerous e-mail senders I don't even want in my Spam.

Please bring back the Options>Block selection under the dropdown arrow. There are dangerous e-mail senders I don't even want in my Spam.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please let me go back to logging in with a password. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. Have a code sent to my cell is a major PITA.

Here's a radical idea - give me the option to go back to using a password to log in. I'm fed up with the new process - which usually results in me having the retrieve a code from my cell phone. A complete PITA that will soon have me dumping your service altogether

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Where are my emogi's ???????????????

My emogis are gone. My stationary is gone. My ability to forward without sending previous addresses is gone, my happiness is gone. Is this because you are liberal A-Holes?

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base