Yahoo Mail B7

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. go back to classic mail and then DIE!!!!

if it ain't broke,don't fix it!

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pull your head out of your ***

Give back the ability to delete entire contents of inbox all at once. I mean seriously I have over 8,000 emails so why cant I remove them all at once? Please quit improving things that work just fine and do not need improvement. Thank you

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. remove the stay logged in function

The removal of the stay logged in function (at least its default of BEING CHECKED every time I want to log in) would be great. Here's how to look at it...it's an OPTIONAL function and you SHOULD CHECK IT IF YOU WANT TO STAY LOGGED IN. Hence, it would get used as desired just that once...as opposed to me who DOESN'T want to stay logged in and I have to un-check it EVERY TIME I LOG IN. Default should be the OTHER WAY AROUND (un-checked and used if desired), not be checked and have to un-check it every time I…

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I lost my email

Today is 12/20/2019. Suddenly I lost more than 1 year of emails (all emails from 5/2018 to today have disappeared). Please help me recover emails that have been lost because they are very important to me.
    Thank you

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Try to delete e-mails and sent mail comes up

When I check the box and click on delete to get rid of an e-mail from the Inbox, the last e-mail I sent pops up instead. Then I have to go back to my Inbox, check the box, and hit delete again in order for it to delete. It's infuriating!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My e-mails disappeared!

What is going on with my e-mails? I was going through them and deleting some and all of a sudden about all of the emails disappeared. Also, the inbox tab went away. I tried to download the new version of Google Chrome and it would'nt let me so I'm stuck with the classic version.Please respond!

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't pollute my empty trash and spam mailboxes with your lefty propaganda

It's bad enough that you pollute my empty trash and spam folders with videos... but don't push your lefty propaganda on me there. Pushing videos about girls being forced to use girls bathrooms and how unfair that is, is objectively ridiculous. There are only 2 genders, regardless of what your college professor taught you. Be smart when generating your video list and remove all political or polarizing content.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. why was my 2020 emails put in trash and the emails for 2019 are up?

the 3030 emails are found in the trash bin and the 2019 emails are coming up to read.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Videos dentro do email

Estes videos no email são MUITO CHATOS.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Unable to receive mail from one particular address

There is a particular address from which I am not receiving emails, neither in my inbox nor my spam folder. I searched your 'help' pages and was told to check my filters, but none are in place. I was also told to make sure my "reply-to" address was blank, but each time I delete it, it immediately returns. I have exhausted all your suggestions and am still not getting my mail.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER,SAME MESSAGE

I HIT THE ATTACH BUTTON AND IT TELLS ME "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EMAIL, CANNOT SEND". I EVEN TRIED AN EMAIL FROM A FOLDER, SAME MESSAGE. Who wrote the code ? is this just to make people update, all the time ? the message does not even apply or give any help !!!
    BTW - I was not trying to send the email yet. also I tried to send it to myself and it had a problem with that. since I am able to log in and post this, obviously I have a connection !

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. view raw message

One has to open a message to view the raw message. Now why would one want to view the raw message? Because something about the message is "suspicious!" Opening it may be dangerous - so one would want to view the raw message BEFORE opening it! FIX this.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

what a rotten this a new yahoo mail.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo email Inbox is empty

I logged in to my Yahoo email after long time and shocked to see my Inbox is empty. Can you please restore my old emails?

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Gets Glitchier The Longer it Lasts

Every time you update Yahoo mail or the Yahoo home page, some new glitch surfaces. Now, my screen seems to momentarily zoom to about 150%, then immediately zoom back to 100%. This happens several times per session. Seems to be a refresh issue. You know whose web pages don't do this? Google's Gmail and News pages. How do I know this? Because I already use them. Yahoo is hanging onto my time by its fingertips. Though I will probably keep my Yahoo email to have something to give when I suspect that I will receive a lot of spam.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Where are my emogi's ???????????????

My emogis are gone. My stationary is gone. My ability to forward without sending previous addresses is gone, my happiness is gone. Is this because you are liberal A-Holes?

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. se me borraron emails del buzon de entrada

Hola, buen dia, pregunto si hay alguna forma de recuperar emails que me faltan en el buzon de mi correo yahoo, desde 1/2/2019 hasta el31/12/2019. Atte. Eduardo

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. actually helping

ive had to open a new account because I cant get any help resetting my info on my old account without paying. ive had the same account for years but because my "help me" options are for the account I cant get into and a phone number I don't have access to anymore, its frustrating and stupid! how come we cant just reset our passwords from the login screen?? this is the most ridiculous thing ever. have this fixed so I can update my password and info without having to jump through hoops. maybe using security questions that don't ever…

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. EMAILS GONE!!!! :( :(

why all my emails in my inbox are gone? Please restore them. They are important.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please bring back the Options>Block selection under the dropdown arrow. There are dangerous e-mail senders I don't even want in my Spam.

Please bring back the Options>Block selection under the dropdown arrow. There are dangerous e-mail senders I don't even want in my Spam.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base