Skip to content

Yahoo Mail B8

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. I need to remove a false E-mail contact that someone unfortunately inserted into my E-mail contacts list for me! I do not see how to do that

provide a clear means for the individual whose account it is, to remove unwanted items, such as this false E-mail address someone put into my contact list, for myself. When I send E-mails I often send Carbon Copies of the messages to myself, and this somehow had been placed in my list, and popped into place, when I tried to use that feature, which was something new, which was not present, previously. It was time consuming and annoying, and more evidence of a lack of proper security in your system.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yahoo Contacts - Must pop into its own screen like calendar does

Yahoo contacts do not pop into its own screen (like calendar). Managing a contact on the side of the email using tiny real estate of the screen is terrible especially if there are a lot of notes for a contact. It used to work and not it just does not. Because of this I had to move from Yahoo to Outlook. Contacts are as important as email, so please fix this as soon as possible.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How do I alphabatize my contact list by last name? It seems that I am not the only one with this problem.

It is much simpler to find a name by last name. Let us alphabetize by last name.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Contacts is horrible. It used to be easy, now it doesn't work at all.

Why can't Yahoo just leave things alone? Every time they come out with something new, it is 1000 times worse than what they had before. Contacts is completely broken.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How can I alphabetize Contacts by last name.

Currently there is one line for an entire name. Contacts are alphabetized by the first letter of the person's first name. I need all names to be alphabetized by last name. There needs to be a line for 'First Name', 'Middle Initial' and 'Last Name".

How can I alphabetize Contacts by LAST NAME?

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Put my contact list in alpha order by last name. Please.. How can I do that.

Put my contact list in alpha order by last name. Please.. How can I do that.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?